N I N E T E E N

Short! I'm sick sorry, my best I could do!

Don't let pain from others hurt you, leave it for the heart. Where it's to be given.

- lovecare16

Zahrah

I heard machines beeping around me.

Where was I?

I slowly opened my eyes and shut the right back when the bright light hurt them. All the events from last night came running back. Iyfaaz did this. At the remembrance of this a tear ran down my cheek. I was totally broken. Even when my dad didn't accept me most of my life, the pain wasn't as worse as the one Iyfaaz was making me go through. But only Allah can help me through this pain. And Inshaallah, with his blessings I look forward for a better future.

I open my eyes one more time, really slowly and see a nurse standing there. She walked upto me to check up.

"Mrs. Malik, your husband has been waiting for you to wake up and so have we, the police would be here shortly to know why you tried suicide. Your better now, hopefully." she said!

He lied, he lied so I have to lie even more. I looked down and saw him staring at me with no emotion but I could see a smirk on that face while he was lying. I gave him the death glare as another tear fell down my cheek.

I just shake my head to the nurse when she turns around to leave, I stop her. I have to tell him my decision, this as a great way I could let him no.

'Zahrah, his parents are going to come meet you soon, you can't leave him now' my inner voice told me.

To bad, he will just have to show him a picture of his divorced wife, who he will be dead for the rest of her life if there is any left.

He made me this. He made my soft, jolly able heart into a cold, frozen one, and he is the only one who could fix it. By setting me free.

"Umm,could you please call me Ms. Arif, we are divorced." I say. She shakes her head and leaves. Iyfaaz has the most shocking expression ever, almost as if he's hurt or worried. But that can't happen. I had enough. I'm going to file him divorce papers as soon as I leave the hospital. And for my dad, I will not let him know.

I saw Iyfaaz walk up from the corner of my eyes. He came up and say on the chair next to me so we were facing each other. I turned my hand so I was no longer looking his way.

"Zahrah" he said softly. But I didn't reply.

"Zahrah" he said for the forth time again and then I replied,

"It would be better if you start calling me Ms. Arif, and don't worry about the divorce papers, you will receive them very soon." I said. The tears went down my eyes more and more as I said each word. I don't know why I fell for his charm. How could I love a heartless monster? How? I cried to sleep while Iyfaaz sat there not having a word to say.

-

Ayee it's kinda emotional, yea?

I'm sorry it's short!

Next chapter will be in iyfaazs POV.

          😓😐😫

Hope you liked it!