F O U R

I know I said I wasn't going to update but I can't stay without updating it any longer. A lot is coming up! sorry for the short chapters. hope you enjoy!

Recap

"That's nice to hear. Its a good thing your here Iyfaz. There is something I have to talk to you two about. Something before I leave for good."dad said.

"Papa, please don't say that! Tell us and I will do it no matter what" I said wiping my tears.

"Yeah uncle, anything you want just don't use those words again." he said calmly.

"Ok, but Bachay(daughter & son), please don't hate me for this. I want you too..."

•••

"Ok, but Bachay(daughter & son), please don't hate me for this. I want you to.. you two to get..get married. That's my last wish." my dad said in heavy breathing. I would have never thought dad would say something like this. How was I supposed to except this. I can't just go off and marry a stranger that I don't know. Just because my dad knows his father and are best friends doesn't mean I could risk my future. But again, I finally got my father back. I can't do anything that will make me lose him again. And I don't think I'm ever letting that happen. Somethings have to be done for the sake of others. That's exactly what I would do.

"Papaaaaaaaa" I cried and ran out the room. I took a seat at the chair on the outside side of the room. I cant.. I just can't marry Iyfaz. How could I do that? It isn't going to work out! I can't even function a word to a man unless it's necessary then how would I live with him. Especially Iyfaaz. What would he think. My father just haven't even thought about something. This decision is something that should have been thought about but it wasn't.

Iyfaz

I couldn't believe uncle would say that. It's not that I mind, I just can't believe that something the Malik's wanted to happen since a long time happened. Zahrah is going to be really upset this and she was. She just walked out the door with out even saying anything besides "Papaa". I don't know what to do but I'll have to say yes because dad and uncle have a brother and brother relationship. I can't break his trust. I don't know where life is leading me but ALLAH, please stay by my side and lead to every good deed.

All my life I never thought that I will have to go up to a girl and help her with her emotions. I'm a muslim but when I was 18 years of age was the first time I had a relationship. That's when I didn't know Islam so well but after that I never did. I didn't want to deal with it. I just want to have a married life with a woman. I believe my life depends on Allah's decisions, he will always lead me the great way. And help me win what I want!

I swayed my thoughts away and walked out to Zahrah to calm her down and tell her I agree to this marriage. Never in these four years I thought that I will end up marrying Zahrah the woman that I am so close to in business. I hope everything is fine and Zahrah and I go together.

Zahrah

I was sitting on the chair wondering where my thoughts will take me. One day I was wondering will my dad expect me, but I never knew he will. But I don't care about what he did for me, I cared about him. When I found out that my dad has cardiac attacks. I was let away and the only thing that was left in me was, fear. I feared for loss. I feared for love. I feared to lose my dad. I already had many losses in my life the biggest one being my mother. My support. Thanks Allah that he blessed me with a father that now does care for me. May Allah please keep him away from this nasty, disgusting sickness. I can't lose him. That's the only reason I don't want to marry Iyfaz, because I don't want to end up losing him. I will lose everything and then I will become as hard as stone. Have nothing to be by my side besides silence.

Thinking.

That's what I was doing sitting outside the hospital room on a chair. I didn't know what to do about this marriage. I didn't want to force Iyfaz into all this.Because I was afraid to lose everyone. That's what I get, loss. I lose everything I get. I hope I could stand up for my fathers business and fulfill his dreams, become successful and marry who he wants me to, Iyfaaz.

I was still in my thought. Tears going down my checks one by one. That's when I felt someone come and sit on my side. I turned around and it was Iyfaaz.

"Hey, it's okay Zahrah, it's fine. I agree to help you through this. I will marry you and help through out everything in your life. I will always stay by your side and be with you. don't worry." he said looking into my eyes.

"I know you are a great person, your always there to help me but I'm just..im..m- aff-rraid." I said crying.

"Afraid of what? tell me it's okay."he said.

"I'm afraid--afraid th-at i I will lose you as well. I lose everything that comes in my life, first I lost my mo--mom and now I'm on a chance of lo-losing him. And now I don-t want to lose you or make your life miserable!" I said crying even more.

"NOO Zahrah, don't say that, you will never make my life miserable. I'm just doing this for you and your dad. He means a lot to me. He's like my own father, I will do anything for him. We could go slowly, no rush and we could probably make something out of this little mix match relationship, It might work out. what do you think?" he said only calm.

"Thank you so much for everything, but it's going to be really hard for me. I'm sorry, but we are going to have to take this relationship very slowly so we both could adjust to it, I know it will be hard for you as well."I said to him, calmed down. I knew he was a very good and caring person. I couldn't have a better person to be my life partner, the only thing was that I think is I'm too young to marry but I have to, and I will.

"That's fine, don't worry okay!"he said.

"Okay, let's go tell papa before he starts wondering."i say to him.

"Let's go!" he says. we both get up and go straight to the hospital room. Papa was awake.

"Um, Papa, me and Iyfaz have decided that we will marry each other because of your request but in conclusion you have to take good care if yourself. okay?" I said to dad.

"Yes, thank you so much Iyfaz. I always wanted to make you my son in law and the day finally came. Thank you so much, Mashaallah, your a great husband and I'm sure you will treat my daughter better then I could have." dad replied.

"No problem Uncle, anytime I will always be there for you and your daughter." Iyfaz said. And he greeted us and left. I decided to stay the night with dad and take good care of him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yea I know it's short and boring but I'm have WRITERS BLOCK BIG TIMEEE..I'm at the point where I want to DELETE 'Dealing With A Muslimah'!!! sorry but I'm not gonna let go SOO quick. Just stuck on and support me please. Please do share this book with other users and tell them to check it out. Thanks.

Love,

Lovecare16

Vote👍Comment💬Share👥Promote👤👥 Follow❤️

Thanks once again!!