T W E L V E

WARNING

-short! But updates will be daily for now!

-

Iyfaaz

There was a knock on the meeting room door.

"Come in." I said.

It was Lara.

"Yes Ms.Smith, what brings you here." I asked.

"Mr.Malik could you come out for a second I have something to tell you, its emergency." she said. What could be so important that she had to call me outside. We walked together, outside of the room.

"What is so damn important that you had to disturb me in a very important meeting." I Yelled at her once we were outside the room.

"Uh sir we got a call from the hospital, your wife was in an accident and is in Jefferson Hospital ." she said stuttering. Oh no, I can't let her die so easily and quickly.

"Okay cancel all my meetings and tell them that I am at the hospital to meet my cousin, okay?" I said and she nodded. With that I headed to my car. This girl is a mess!

Once I got to the hospital which is known as Jefferson Hospital, they told me that she had gotten into an accident and well be fine but she had to stay for a day or two.

"Is she awake? Could I talk to her?" I asked the nurse that walked out of her room.

"Yes sir, you may see her now." she said. She was hot. I have to give that to her. Anyways I have a witch to be too so once I open the door, the acting beings.

"My love, how did this happen? I'm sorry. It's all because of me. I had to make you mad and it just urghh! Im Sorry." I say as I kiss her knuckles.

"I'm fine." she says lightly as she looks anywhere besides at me in the room. She is a tough one, but I'm the wrong one to play with.

"No your not, I love you." with that I kiss her forehead and she lightly falls asleep. That's good! I'm glad she's ok because she can't die so easily, wait my dear wife, wait.

Zahrah

I couldn't remember anything besides crashing into a car and everything turning black around me. But when I woke up I was at a hospital. My body was full of pain and I couldn't move my left arm nor my left leg . I have gotten into an accident and that is for sure, but how? My mind must have been spinning.

I was thinking about what's going around me and that's why the door opened. It was no one other then Iyfaaz. The devil. Its all because of him and I don't want to hear it. After hearing sorry and I love you from him, I reply with 'I'm fine' and I shut my eyes close once again and lightly fall asleep because I know it's fake love you and sorries. That's all I have to hear from him.

-

I know it's short but I am updating everyday so sorry I don't want to hear it was too short and no point blah blah! Okay?😂😂😂

Lol, I'm just joking. Sorry for the people who took it serious or were offended 😞

Hope you like it this😜

Lovecare16