T E N

A/N

There will be some Inappropriate language as in curse words so please ignore it. Hope you understand.

Thank you

-

I woke up and saw that the bed was empty on my opposite side and then remembered that Iyfaaz slept in the couch last night. All the memories came back, from the kiss to the fight and dads question about me being happy with this marriage. But I can't take the stress anymore.

I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom to get ready for work. Iyfaaz was still asleep so I didn't even bother to wake him up. Even though he is supposed to be at work earlier then me. But I don't care.

I changed into some dress pants and and a baby pink silk top along with a black and baby pink hijab. Once I got down stairs, Sania, the house had my breakfast ready. She made me some delicious waffles, some scrambled eggs and a glass of fresh orange juice. I finished eating it quickly and left out to work.

Iyfaaz

I woke up at the sound of knocking on the door and looked up and saw that Zahrah was no longer home, she probably left for work. That bitch is no good , and Sarena had to be one too. She picked the perfect moment to kiss me. Didn't she have enough in the morning. No, I'm not in a relationship with her. But she is my one day fling. What does Zahrah think she is. She acts all innocent and I know it's only for the cash. You will never win Zahrah. She can't even run away, because I will make her fall in love with me again and again and then ruin her. She will get her punishment. Bloody women.

-

As I told you it's going to be short, sorry! But hope you enjoy:) And I will update quick for some while.

Thanks

Lovecare16