S I X

Hey how are you all? Hope your doing fine!!! I have nothing to say except don't be mad!! lmao😀

Enjoy :)

---
Zahrah

I took my left earring and put it on, leaving only the duppatta* of my wedding gown to set. I did light make up because it was just a simple nikkah ceremony. Nothing all fancy like I dreamed of, a grand wedding but it was nothing I want more then to see my dad happy. I wish my mom was with me right now. She always told me she wanted to see the day she wedds me, but unfortunately she's not with me. I glance at the mirror throwing away my thoughts and see that tears had started to pour down my cheeks. Allah, please help me through life and make this easier for me. Please give my father health. I thank for everything he's given to me and will always thank him. Theirs a reason behind everything.

"Zahrah, come down...its time for the nikkah." dad called from downstairs. My cousin, Sana came to me and held my hand taking me down the stairs. The time is here. I'm no longer going to be Zahrah Arif,
Im now going to be Zahrah Malik.

I want into the room separate from the room Iyfaz was in and dad and the Mulvi* came their with some papers which I guess are the nikkah papers. That's when dad patted my head and the Mulvi began saying,

"Assalamalaykum wa reh mutulahi wa bara katu, we are gathered here to the nikkah ceremony of Iyfaaz Malik and Zahrah Arif." he said and then he took some papers to Iyfaaz and asked him,

" Do you Iyfaaz Malik, except Zahrah Arif to be your lawfully and islamically wedded wife?"

"I do" Iyfaaz said.

"Do you agree?" The Mulvi asked the 2nd time.

"I do" Iyfaaz answered. One last time until he could be called my husband.

"Do you agree?"

"I do" he said the last time.

Then the Mulvi* did some dua and came up to me.

"Assalamalaykum." he said. I slowly murmured,

"Walaykumassalm."

"We are gathered here for your nikkah ceremony with Iyfaaz Malik."he said.

"Do you, Zahrah Arif, except Iyfaaz Malik to be your lawfully and islamically wedded husband?" The Mulvi asked.

"I do" I said lightly.

"Do you agree?"he asked again.

"I do."i said again.

"Do you agree to be his lawfully and islamically wedded wife with the hakmeher* of $100,000." there was a long pause after the hakmeher was said. $100,000 was a low price for a billionaire like him but I don't care about the money. I'm doing this for my father and him only.

"Zahrah beta hurry their waiting." my dad said.

" I do." I said for the last time. I'm now married to Iyfaaz Malik and I'm no longer an Arif. My name is now Zahrah Malik.

"Mubarak ho, please sigh the following papers." the Mulvi said and hugged my dad and Iyfaaz along with other people their to congratulate them. My dad came to me and patted my head. He had tears in his eyes but was strong to keep them. Without knowing the tears started pouring down my face and my dad wiped them away.

It was time to go home. Not any other home, but my own home, Iyfaaz's home. I hugged my dad and my cousins and was crying while walking me to the car. Iyfaaz opened the passenger door and helped me sit their. He shut the door and went to the driving seat and drove home. This was it. The day I got married, the day my name changed, my last day I was a burden to my father.

Follow with me with the new roller coaster of life, married life.

---

Don't kill me! I know it's messed up but the story is going to change in many ways ahead. Don't worry!

Hope you liked at!

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Please do.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

LOVECARE16