S E V E N

Sorry for the late update I am at vacation so I couldn't!! Have been busy. sorry once again. Hope you enjoy!

Zahrah's P.O.V

It been a week since our marriage. It doesn't feel like I'm married because I was alone in the house since the past 4 days. 3 days after our wedding, Iyfaaz left to a business trip and he's still not back. I haven't talked to him either since I was busy myself. My next business meeting is at Las Vegas and Iyfaaz and I have no contact so I can't tell him I have to leave tomorrow. I don't even know where he's at. I tried calling his assistant but she keeps on saying he's on a meeting or he's busy. So I'm just going to leave a note to him saying that I had to leave for a business trip and I couldn't contact you, sorry. That's my last choice.

I picked up my phone and dialed my assistant's number.

"Hello Ma'am, how may I help you?" she asked.

"Zara, we have to fly to Vegas tomorrow at 7:30am sharp make sure your ready and get all the files under LVOil8." I said.

"Ok ma'am, got that, anything else I need to get?" she asked.

"No that will be it, and pack for 5 days in case the flight gets delayed." I said

"Ok ma'am, goodbye." she said and with that I shut the call.

-

I woke up at the alarm, it's 6:00am, I have to get up and get ready for my flight. After a relaxing shower I changed into comfy traveling clothes and got in my car to the airport. Zara was already there waiting for me. She had done all the hotel reservations and the first class ticket and had boarding passes with her.

Once we got into the plane I took out my laptop and started working for my meeting ahead with Mr. Jonas. The rest of the flight went in like that.

"Please buckle your seat-belts, the plane is about to land." said the aircraft hostess. I did as said and in no time the plane landed.

-

Once I reached my hotel room I decided to rest for an hour or 2 since I had 3 hours until the meeting with Mr.Jonas and any other colleagues of his. And after the meeting I would like to go sight seeing if I can because it's the first time in Las Vegas so I would like to enjoy it. Before I jumped into bed, I called my father and asked him if he was alright and made sure if he took his medicines. He said he was fine but I asked the maids to make sure anyways. He was better then before which was a good sign. I got into bed now and closed my eyes as sleep took over me.

The meeting was old and boring like usual but it was only a 45 minute meeting so I could go sight-seeing now. I went back to my hotel room and changed into something casual to go exploring with. I decided to wear a black maxi skirt with a pink top and an black hijab on top of it, along with my sunglasses. The driver was already waiting outside the hotel so once I got out I went straight to the car.

"Where would you like to go ma'am?" the driver asked me.

"Anywhere sight-seeing." I said. He then took me to this place called 'spring fall' (I made it up lol) it's an sight-seeing and picnic place mostly for couples. It was an amazing with such a beautiful scenery. After capturing a few photos I went to the restroom near by. On my way there I saw couples doing their thing how they do and I saw someone out side the bathroom. Someone too familiar, just then he turned around and our eyes meet. my heart broke into 100 pieces. I could believe what I saw, Iyfaaz with...

----

This book is SOO getting deleted it's too boring and I don't know what to right so this might be the end of me updating this! jokes! I'll see what I will do but I do want to delete it!

Lovecare16