F O U R T E E N

Enjoy:)

Zahrah

It's been a week since the encounter at the doctors about my miscarriage. Me and Iyfaaz haven't talked to each other since then. It's been hurting me even more that when I need his support the most, he's been giving me the cold shoulder.

I wipe my tear away and walk downstairs to have breakfast. Iyfaaz was already sitting on the table having breakfast. I walked up to him and said,

"Good morning" but like always I got no reply.

"Are you going to work?" I asked, and again I got no answer.

"Would you like some.." but before I finished Iyfaaz got up his chair and looked at me with anger. He made me flinch.

"God DAMMIT ZAHRAH! ALL YOU DO IS ASK QUESTIONS AND THATS ALL! DONT YOU HAVING ANYTHING ELSE TO DO THEN TO DAMN TALK ALL THE TIME! YOUR SUCH A WASTE OF LIFE AND TIME! FIRST YOU KILLED MY CHILD AND NOW YOUR KILLING ME! NOW MOVE!" he yelled.

As He pushed me out of his way and went to his car. His words broke my heart into thousands of pieces. And they were so small that no one could stick them together again. He blamed it all on me. When it wasn't my fault, or was it? I sat on the floor against the table and cried once again, to calm my shattered heart. Once again.

Ya Allah, your the only one who could help me and lead me through this pain. No one else will ever understand besides you. Allah, please do help me through this.

Crying on the floor with my head in my hands, sleep took over me.

-

I woke up to the sound of the door opening and looked up to see Iyfaaz. But He wasn't alone. Along him was the young brunette I saw with him the other day on the sight- seeing trip . He had his arm around her waist and lead her upstairs to his room. But before that he looked into my eyes. And one thing was for sure,

He was drunk

Allah! what has my life become.

---

Hope you enjoyed and I'm sure this chapter might have surprised you! hopefully you enjoyed it. and thank you for all the compliments on the previous chapters! Thanks once again.

Love youu

Lovecare16💋