Welcome by everyone

Wali POV

Next day came I got up and turn off my alarm then went to washroom and did my business after taking shower and changing my clothes. I went downstairs.

Agha Jan was sitting on dinning table and girls were preparing the breakfast while boys work getting ready for their work and dad with Chahcu was sitting in the living room and watching tv.

I went toward Agha Jan and greeted him.
Where is farah how is she now he asked me.

I am going to check on her Agha Jan just came to greet you I will bring her with me as soon as I can I replied.

Ok go see her said Agha Jan.
I nodded my head and went upstairs in farah's room.

I slowly opened the door she was still sleeping. She was looking so cute and relaxed.

I went towards her and touched her forehead to feel the fever. But thanks to Allah she is recovered from it. Then hold her hand and checked her pluses which was not so high.

I started to shake her a little to wake her up.
Farah get up its morning I said.

She slowly open her eyes and blink them 2 to 3 times. And slowly she sat on the bed then she look around her and then at me.

Wali where are we she asked.
Farah we are at mansion. Come on get up go take bath all your required things are in washroom then I will introduce you to everyone I said.
She nodded her head and went in washroom.

..................

Farah POV

After getting ready we went downstairs there were many people I got nervous and sacred and was hiding behind Wali.

But everyone welcome me in a very sweet way Agha Jan started to cry while hugging me tightly.

After sometime we all did our breakfast. Wali and Saad introduces me to everyone.

After sometime everyone started to get going for their work. Wali came to me and said he will come to pick me after lunch.

I asked him where he is taking me but he said he will tell me in the car. I nodded my head and started watch tv.

After sometime I was sitting with Agha Jan he show me the pictures of baba and now I completely believe them because I have seen my baba in a picture once.

It was usual day I was sitting in mama's room when she was cleaning her cupboard.

When a picture of a man in his 20s dropped on the floor when I asked mama who is he she didn't answer me and just tore that picture. And throw it in dustbin.

But some how I got this feeling that he was related to me. And today it was confirmed that he was my dad just thinking about him I got tears in my eyes may be my life would be better if he was with me today.

But now I am having some positive vibes that from this point my life will be great and I would be happy with it. Now I just hope for the best.

It was nearly lunch time I got ready so Wali don't have to wait for me. I borrow some clothes from Alina because her and my size is equal so she gave me and said that we will go for shopping in evening.

After lunch me and Wali leave for Allah knows where I asked Wali many times but he didn't answer and say you will see.

................

Wali POV

I have a feeling that if I will tell her were we are going so she will not go with me and I don't want to force her in something which is not liked by her. But for me her health is the first priority.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all like the update
Please share, comment, and vote.

Your writer
Aamna