Together

Wali POV

After sometime farah gain her consciousness she was whining while trying to touch backside of her head where I have place the ice pack. But I hold her hand as it also have an IV in it.

Farah open you eyes I asked her.
She again whine and open her eyes but close them again after few times blinking she opened her eyes but started to cry.

Shhhh farah kuch nahi hoa you are fine (shhhh farah nothing happened) I said.
Wali my head is paining so much ahhhh she told me.

Ok let me do you quick checkup then I will give you medicines for your pain I said.

I checked her quickly and asked her few questions.
Farah what was your last memory I asked her.

Wali we were in mall and I went to washroom then when I come back from the washroom some hold me and then I feel sudden pain in my head and got blank out.

But after some time I came in consciousness but before I could open my eyes I again feeling something hard hit my head again she told.

Ok let me give you some medicine I took her hand and injected pain killer in her IV.
Then I order the maid to bring soup for her.

Then farah asked me what happened to her then I told her everything in mean while maid came back with the soup I made her drink it.

Ok now you sleep as you need to rest I will be sitting over here ok I told her.
Ok she said and I help her to lay down and she slept peacefully.

..................

3 WEEKS LATER

Writer POV

Today is Farah and Wali's reception. Everyone was enjoying girls were teasing the bride while the boys were teasing groom.

Reception got ended and now Farah was sitting on the bed in her all glory and looking so cute as well as very beautiful

Wali enter the room and saw her sitting on the bed and waiting for him.

Now he have all rights over her after so many hardships he finally got her as his wife and he was very happy about it.

He came and sat on the bed. She was shyly look down he hold her from her chin and make her look up.

I am not looking so bad now am I he said in a funny way that made her giggle.
Then he kissed her forehead then took a box from his pocket and opened it.

It had a beautiful gold ring in a flower shape and in the middle it have a diamond.
He made her wear it and kissed her hand.

It's so beautiful said Farah.
Not more then the beauty sitting in front of me.
Farah look shyly and blushed.

Go and change the dress it is very heavy she nodded her head. In meantime Wali also changed. And was sitting and waiting for her.

She came out after changing and taking the shower she was looking very beautiful. Just like a freshly boom flower.

Come here Wali pull her and made her land on his lap and kissed her forehead then on cheeks then shower her face with kisses and don't know when they both laid on the bed and started making love to each other.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Please share vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna