Wedding

Farah POV

Today is the Nikkha of Sheryar bhai and Alia baji. I am getting ready right now as the Nikkha will be in front lawn of the mansion.

Mansion is decorated beautifully with flowers and golden lights on the outside while inside it is decorated with candles,flowers petals and fairy lights.

Everyone is happy for new couple. As I was thinking about it some one knocked on the door and I saw Zain and Alina standing together.

Yes what happened I asked.
Everyone is waiting downstairs come fast replied Alina.
Yes I am ready let's go I said.

We went downstairs and after half an hour later Nikkha started. Sheryar bahi and Alia baji was sitting in front of each other while a thin red color cloth was separating them from each other.

After Nikkha was done everyone started to give congratulations to each other and Sheryar bahi was made to sit with Alia baji. Then some rituals took place.

While elders were doing the rituals Alina came towards me and dragged me inside the house

There I saw Wali,Saad,Bilal, Hira and Hoor were standing and Zain was holding some kind of box in his hand.

What happened why is everyone here I said looking towards all.
We are going to plan something fun for the newly wed couple and you will help us ok said Zain.

What is it I asked.
You will know now let's go. We don't have time replied Saad.
Before I could question anything Alina drag me again and we all went in Sheryar bahi's room which was beautifully decorated.

Ok guys let get to work said Saad.
All nodded their head while I was standing still.

Alina what is happening I asked her then she told me all the plan and I was so excited as well as I was nervous.

Because before this I didn't do any kind of work like this or didn't played any naughty tricks even in my childhood.

Farah came here and set this over here said Wali.
I took the speaker and place it in the bedside drawer so it can not be seen.

While Saad bhai placed a lizard inside a wardrobe. It look real even I was sacred to see it.

I am sure Alia will be unconscious after seeing this lizard as she have very bad fear of lizards said Zain while laughing like evil.

Wali was setting roses petals on the fan so when the fan will on the petals will fall and give a romantic atmosphere.

While Hoor was seeing if any one is coming or not. And Alina was making heart with arrow on the bedsheet with help of roses petals.

Let's go guys everything is set we will have fun while hearing their nosies said Saad.

I didn't know that it was Zains plan. But Hoor told me about it. He can be very serious as well as very naughty depends on the situation.

We all went downstairs and have the dinner while enjoying the music.

..........................

Now it was ruksti part but as Alia baji will not go outside of the house so we all young did the drama of crying and hugging Alia to give it a taste of ruksti.

...........................      

We all were standing outside their room and waiting for the show to start and as we here Alia baji scream we all run to our room for our own safety from Sheryar bhai's anger.

I didn't saw him angry but everyone says that angry Sheryar bahi is a hot volcano.

I was laughing while remembering how much fun  I had today and how silly tricks we did to Sheryar bhai and Alia baji.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna