Lifetime jail

Wali POV

Zain started to untie her while I took out the dirty rag from her mouth and hold her in such a way that she will not fall from the chair.

After Zain United her I lift her in my arms and went downstairs where Sheryar was standing with police and Moiz his wife and his mother with his child standing there and Moiz being chained by police.

Arrest him officer said Sheryar.
You are under arrest Mr Moiz for kidnappeing Ms Farah said the office.

They took him out in the police car while his wife and mother were shouting to leave him  alone.

I took farah inside the car and locked the car and started to see her wound. It was deep I hope she don't lose her memory or her brain is not damaged.

It was less light so I can't take a proper look but I roughly apply the bandage and stoped her bleeding.

Everyone came and started to sit inside the car.
How is she asked Zain.
I can't say anything right now because I couldn't look properly but I have stopped the bleeding.

Is there any risk to her health said Saad.
I hope not but their is possibility.

.....................

We reached home I took farah to our room and examine her head I got to know that I need to give her stitches. So I carefully clean the wound then stitches and bandage it.

She has lost blood so I started her on IV I carefully injected the IV inside her vein and then tape it down and connect it with drip which I have standby in my medical bag

I told a maid to bring me ice pack. I put it behind her head where the injury was so it does not swell. And then cover her with comforter. And went back downstairs.

I told Agha Jan not to worry about her but in my heart I know I can't say anything till she wake up.

It's been a long day so i change my clothes and lay on the sofa in the room while farah is on the bed as I can't leave her alone.

Next day I did breakfast then went to farah to see how she is doing but still she is sleeping I checked her pulse then her heartbeat with stethoscope.

Then check her eyes with the help of my touch. Then measure her blood pressure.

Her eyes are reacting normally which is a good sign. But till she don't wake up I am not sure if her brain is doing it's job or have any trouble.

I was sitting when someone knock on the door.
Come in I said. It was Saad.
Yes what happened I asked.
Police want to know about her medical history so they can procedure the the case.

What kind of case I asked
To rest Moiz he replied.
But I thought they have arrested him I said.

No I want to do it though case so that he will got life time jail otherwise he will come out in 3 or 4 years he said.

Ok where are they I will tell them about her medical history I said.
They are downstairs come he said. And we both came downstairs I gave them all the information they requested.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Please share vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna