Brought her to mansoin

Wali POV

After struggling she finally slept her head is in my lap while her legs are on the seat.
So u finally made her sleep said Saad.

Yes she needed it she was so much exhausted because of today's event and she have fever which will not go if she didn't take proper rest So it is really important that she rest I replied.

Yes true she is so weak he said.
Now what will you do about her divorce I asked.
I will file a case against Moiz and send him divorce papers he replied.
Hmmm I said.

And what about you what is your medical plan for her he asked.

Don't worry I have planned everything the first thing in morning I will take her to my hospital.

There I have to do some of her tests then will decide that what will be the next step I said.
Hmmmm he said.

We reached the mansion I picked Farah in my arms bridal style and enter the mansion everyone was waiting for us Agha jan immediately came towards me.

What happened to her is she ok is she unconscious he bombarded all the questions to me.

Relax Agha Jan she is absolutely fine. I just give her sleeping pills so she is sleeping I answered.

But why you gave sleeping pills he asked.
Agha Jan she was so scared from us and crying as well as she was suffering from fever that's the reason I gave her the pills.

Ok...... take her to the room he said and then kissed her forehead.
Yes Agha Jan I will take her then come back to you ok I said.
Hmmm he replied.

I took her to the guest room which will be her room from now onwards.

It was just next to my room I lay her down and went the downstairs where Saad was explaining everything to everyone.

I went out to take my medical bag from the car and went inside and straight went to farah's room.

I took her temperature and checked and then held her wrist to check her pulse which was still high. But not that concerning.

Agha Jan came in the room.
How is she now he asked me.
Agha Jan she is better then before but I will tell you her proper condition tomorrow after doing some of her tests I replied.

After a while Agha Jan went back and ammi called me to eat dinner so I left her as she was in deep sleep due to medicines.

We eat the dinner everyone was concerned about her health and asking me about her health I assured everyone that she will be ok.

After dinner I said ammi to order maid to made some soup for Farah but she replied that she herself will make it.

After sometime ammi bought soup for her. I made her sit with the help of pillows against her back. As it is useless to wake her up she won't be in her senses.

Farah... farah.... open your mouth drink some soup......farah I called her.
She hmmmm and then slightly open her eyes which were bloodshot red but again close them.

Farah open your mouth dear come on you need to eat something I said.

She opened her mouth a little while her eyes are closed ammi make her eat she keep opening and closing her eyes.

Then she started to bring her hands to rub her eyes she rubbed them a little. She was drowsy and her brain is not working to make her understand what is going around her.

What is happening to me I am dizzy my head is paining she cried.
Shhhh it's ok come eat some more then you can go back to sleep I said.

No I don't want more she said.
I glare towards soup blow it was half left so I told ammi it's enough.

I took the same water bottle in which I have add the sleeping pills I made her drink the left over water and made her lay and cover her with comforter.

...................

What have you given her Wali her eyes were red asked ammi as soon as we came out from her room.
Nothing ammi it's just the effects of sleeping pills which I have given her.

She will be alright till morning.   
And what will you do if she woke up in middle of night she asked.

don't worry she will not wake up till morning because right now the water I make her drink contained the same sleeping pills it is best to make her rest I explained her.

Ammi nodded her head and said good night and left for her room I also went to my room changed my clothes and drift to my dreamland.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Vote share and comment please.

Your writer
Aamna