Mood swings

Farah POV

This feeling of being a mother is so amazing itself. I thought that why mom do that to me. I am so sensitive now a days I having the worst cravings then rest of girls.

Wali says that it is because I am weak and same is my mood swings one minute I would laugh and other minute I will cry.

It's been 6 months of my pregnancy and I am enjoying every bit of it I and Wali talk to our baby for hours in night.

Sheryar bahi and Alia baji are blessed with a baby boy few months back and Saad and Alina are blessed with a baby girl. Sheryar bahi named his boy as Saim and Saad named her girl as Anaya.

I am having morning sickness and it is the main reason I couldn't eat anything but Noor ma and Anabiya ma make sure that my stomach is not empty.

Hey what happened why are you crying asked Wali.
Wali why mama left me. How could she left me and treat me like that. I will never have a heart to even scold our baby I said.

Shhhhh meri Jan she didn't deserve you so you will not cry for the one who didn't deserve you. Don't waste your tears and energy on the past.

Look every love you hmm I nodded my head as he told me. Come it's tea he said.
We went downstairs in the lawn where everyone was sitting having tea.

How is my doll asked Agha Jan as I went near him to greet him.
I am good Agha Jan how are you I asked.
I am good to come sit and eat something he said.

We were having tea and enjoying the weather. All taking with each other.

When Noor ma asked Wali about when is my appointment to doctor.
Tomorrow Wali said.
Ok she replied.

Everyone done with tea I am not allowed to have tea or coffee so this time I would have my milk. I love milk but now a days I am not at all liking it.

And Wali is so stubborn that till the time I don't finish the milk he didn't let me leave my chair so here I am again making faces and drinking it.

Saad was sitting with his baby girl and playing with her. When suddenly he said to his baby girl.

Look baby your Chachi herself is a baby. Now you have a big baby to play with you as well he said.
Hey I am not a baby I said in angry tone.

Saad please no Wali said him something though his eyes.
Now you are also saying I am a baby I yelled at Wali.
No baby look... I cut him in the middle.
Look you just called me a baby and I busted into crying.

Wali try to hug me but I jerked him and I shouted Agha Jan and went inside.
Farah I could listen to the calls of my name by Wali and Saad but I didn't stopped.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Please share vote and comment

Your writer Aamna