Moiz

Farah POV

Today it's been one month since my court case. Two more months remaining then finally I will be divorced in this month Moiz didn't contact me and I am happy for it.

I think this is for best because I am happy here in this havali. Everyone is so loving and caring and I don't think I need anything more in life i am very satisfied with what i have.

My health is also good and now Wali make me do some exercises daily like walking and deep breathing.

Almost all my medicines are stoped but two medicines I have to eat through my life. One is aspirin blood thinner and other one is coezday for blood pressure.

It's tea time maid is preparing the tea but today Wali had some emergency in his hospital so he didn't came yet.

While Zain, Sheryar bahi along with Alia baji and Hoor went to Karachi for business meeting they will come back in 2 days.

And Bilal is at office he will come on dinner time while Saad is sleeping in his room and Hira went with the school trip and Alina went to her friend house.

So here I am sitting with all elders. And today Wali didn't came so I didn't had my medicine which is kind of Wali duty because he force me to eat.

He specially called me at lunch time to say that I should take my medicine but how could I miss opportunity of Not having Medicine.

So I didn't took them as I thought that nothing will happened if I skip a day medicine.

...............

Wali POV

I was entering the house were I heard someone shouting. So I run towards the voice.

And to my horror farah's mother was standing along with Moiz in the living lounge.

While Ammi, dad, Chahcu Chachi and Agha Jan were standing in one side while Farah was tightly holding the back of Saad and crying he was shielding her from Moiz who was standing in front of Saad.

What is going over here I asked in loud voice and everyone turn towards me.

Farah immediately run over to me and hugged me tightly like her life depends on me.

Wali I don't want to go please don't send me with them farah said in crying tone. I eyed Saad asking him what's the matter.

You are coming with us farah and it's final said farah's mother.

Farah hugged me more tightly.
I already told you that farah will not go with anyone of you can't you understand said Saad.

I will take her with me she is in my Nikkha replied Moiz.
Nikkha will break in two months don't worry replied Saad.

I don't care I will take her with me weather she liked or not said Moiz.

Dare you touch her get out of the house before I call my guards to throw you out replied Saad.

That make Moiz stop at his place otherwise he was coming towards me to take Farah.

She is my daughter and I have all rights to take her with me said farha's mother.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you will like the update
Please share vote and comment

I need at least ten comments on this chapter about your thoughts and if I don't get the comments then don't expect another update tomorrow

Your writer
Aamna