Admit

Farah POV

Wali help me to get ready and we went to his hospital. I was so tried to argue with Wali so I quietly went with him to hospital.

We reached the hospital and Wali took me to echo room and make me lay on the bed and went to wear his hospital clothes. (Know as scrub)

After a while he came with the nurse and told me he is going to do my echo.

First I argue with him but he told me that if I will not let me do his work he will give me sedative injection and put me to sleep.

So finally I gave in and let him do the test. He put the gel on the stick and then put it on my heart. And move the stick on it.

I was feeling so embarrassed. He kept his eyes on the monitor where as a nurse hold a white sheet on me but still it feel so embarrassing.

And I try to hold Wali's hand but he just shoo it away.
And after 5 minutes I started to sob and tears come out of my eyes but Wali seem to show no care.

After10 min with me fully sobbing Wali said nurse to wipe the gel off me and let me sit on the bed.

And he want outside of the room.

......................

Wali POV

I did her echo and I got very tensed because her heart is not supplying proper oxygen to her body which is very dangerous. And I have to do surgery as soon as possible.

I called Saad as I don't want anyone else to get worry so I explained him everything.

And told him that I am admitting her in hospital. Because it's good for her health she will be in observation 24/7.

I went in the room where farah was sitting.
Farah I call her.
She looked me with tried red puffy eyes that told me that she was crying.

Farah you are very strong girl. Your health is not perfect which is why I am admitting you in this hospital I told her.

No Wali I am ok I don't want to be in this hospital she said.
Farah it's only matter of few days. When your health will be good I will take you home I said.

No I don't want to live here I am sacred of all this stuff let me go I am going to home she said and try to walk out of the room.

But due to her health she couldn't walk properly because as she try to walk her breath got unstable.

I hold her and made her sit on the bed again and clean her tears.

Shhhhh don't cry I promise you I will take you from here as soon you got healthy and there is nothing to be sacred of I will be with you always I said.

She started to cry loudly I hug her and kissed her head and whisper sweet things in her ear. After few minutes she finally stopped crying.

Promise me you will not leave me alone here she said.
I promise I will not leave you alone for even a minute. Ok go with the nurse she will help to change your dress I said.

She nodded her head and then  went with the nurse while I call the ward boy and asked him to set VIP ICU room.

Farah came and I held her from nurse and slowly made her sit on wheelchair and took her in the room which I asked ward boy to set.

I carefully made her lay and connected her with ECG machine, Oximeter, BP cuff and finally I asked a nurse to bring me IV set.

Nurse came and give it to me then I took farah's hand and find her vein and injected it.
And she started to cry.

She had no idea what I was going to do. Because she don't have much knowledge about medical so it's kind a easy to handle her.

Because I most of the time use medical terms around her. And she was not expecting a needle and I did not let her see it. So that is why she started to cry.

Shhh it's ok I am done I said as I tape it down then I took some of her blood from IV and give it to nurse to take it to lab for test.

Then connect the glucose fluid drip to her IV while she was still crying. Then I gave her a injection of sedative so she could sleep for some time and be relax.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will enjoy the update
Vote,share and comment.

Your writer
Aamna