Taking her

Wali POV

look Moiz I don't want to talk more after this I will answer you simple and straight. We are here to take farah with us said Saad without leaving any room for argument.

And I looked towards farah she was in shock and then look us with fear and then tears started to flow from her eyes.

What do you mean who are you get out of my house right now and don't show me your faces again shouted Moiz.

And went towards farah and hold her from her hairs and shouted on her you b***** who are they and then he try to slap her but I came in between them and push him away from her.

Dare you touch her again I will break your hand I warned him.
Who you are now I know you are her boyfriend I know from the start she is the big s**** Moiz replied.

ENOUGH of this all we were here to take her with us and give you the money in return but now we will take her with us without giving you anything replied Saad.

I will not let you take her ammi take her in and lock her I will deal with her later I have to deal with them first Moiz replied.

Dare anyone touch her I replied and Saad called our four guards. They hold moiz down while I take farah wrist in my hand but she started to hit me in the fear her hits were so fragile it looks like she is patting me.

I turn to her she was so scared of us and sobbing badly. Farah love please don't cry I am your cousin from your baba side be a good girl and come with us. But she was not ready to listen.

Shhh its ok farah be a good girl let's go I promise no one will hurt you I said to her but she kept on hitting me and try to free her wrist from me.

She was not stopping so I just started to drag her but to my surprise she bite on my hand in which I was holding her wrist and because of it I free her hand from my grip and she run away for me.

But as she was about to close a door of a room I step in and I shake my head she will not come like this so I just went towards her and in one swift motion I carry her in my arms bridal style and walk towards our car. I could here the scream of Moiz to leave her but I don't care.

Saad and guards started to come behind me and just as Moiz reached to our car driver speed up the car.

Who are you please let me go don't hurt me let me go farah shouted while crying and keep on trying to open the door but drive had put child lock on it.
Calm down farah calm down relax it's ok no one will hurt you come on stop crying I replied.

She was not listening and I feel her burning in temperature. She was exhausted already and now she is fighting with me. I let her fight because I know after few minutes she will give up.

Her breaths started to get uneven and she was having difficulty in breathing now because of all the fight she did.

Shhhhh farah you need to relax calm down I promise no one with hurt you I said.

And started to tell her take deep breaths so her breath can get normal again. She was still weeping. And thanks to Allah I got my medical bag with me.

I remember before leaving Sheryar called me and Saad to his room and told us if Moiz didn't agree then we should apply plan K

That was kidnapping farah which we some how did it he also advise to takes our guards and my medical bag with me.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all like the chapter
Please comment
Vote and share

Your writer
Aamna