Letter 10

My friend I'm always talking about me and my problems, I never described you and told you what you looked like in my eyes. My friend you were so beautiful, your eyes could literally suck in the whole ocean and there wouldn't be a difference. Your smile lit up the whole room, it was brighter then the sun along with the stars that took up the night sky. Your hair was long and brown with a splash of high lights which looked like caramel sitting on an apple. Everything that I saw was perfection, not a single flaw lived in you. 

        Your size didn't matter, you didn't care what everybody thought of you, you walked around with confidence and I admired that. When we went shopping you always headed toward the junior sizes which was always wonderful because you didn't bother arguing with your mother about what she wanted. You were like a surfer drinking lemonade. Your size didn't define you, nothing did. I loved that about you. 

        Your eyes were so blue, I could literally see them a mile away. Your eyes were so blue that everywhere I looked I saw my reflection a very sad teenager who wants to cry all the time, so I looked away. Your eyes could've brought the whole ocean to a rise. Your eyes could took space and spit it out. You looked so happy because that one twinkle that lit up every time you heard a name you like would make you jump in excitement. Your eyes were beyond perfect, I loved those big blue eyes because they were on you. 

        Your smile always made me smile, I don't know what for it just kind of did. Your smile was so bright even the happiest people went dull for the longest time. Your smile was so bright that even the sun melted and all we had was the moon. Your smile was so bright that your dimple went in deeper then it should've. Your smile was so bright it took up the stars in the night sky. I loved that about you because you spread happiness every where you went.

        Your hair reached down to your back, which made it impossible to forget. even though half of it was dead you still rocked that shit. Your hair was beautiful there was nothing you could do with it, but it was beautiful. Your hair had high lights everybody thought you died your hair, but you told them you didn't even though you did once in a while. Your hair could reach down to the bottom of the castle which made it easier for your prince to climb. You swore to me that people envied you, in which they did only because your hair was beautiful. I loved you because the way your hair acted on other people.

        As I write these short yet very lame paragraphs, I just described why I love you and everything was true. As I sit here at the desk we once sat at, making phone calls to random people i wonder what you were really feeling. So tell me My friend when you took the blade and slid it across your skin for the last time were you thinking? I do not love you for that, for killing your self I am actually very mad at you... but I cannot change the past so I stay here writing letters to you. 

        If I told you why I loved you to your face when you were alive would you have stayed? Goodbye my friend I love and miss you, I'll see you soon.