Chapter 9 (Gabe's P.O.V.)

Standing here in the studio watching, a car roll into the studio. Then I saw five people walk out. Then I saw Mandy. She was stunning, although she was in such a simple ensemble. Did I really just say that? It's official, I think I have gone crazy.

Why? Because I thinking I'm falling for a girl while dating her cousin. As you can see, I have gone crazy. I don't even know why I liked her so much. I mean sure she is beautiful, charming and outrageously smart, and did I mention she could sing? Well she can.

Back in Miami, I remember sitting in my basement just playing video games. Then all I hear is a song playing. I look out my window to see three girls singing in Mandy's basement. There I saw three nerds from school. Laurenza, Suzanna and Amanda. But there was something different all of a sudden. I turned to look at Mandy, who did not look the same. All of a sudden she didn't look like a nerd to me anymore.

I could hear her perfect soprano through the window. The way she hit the notes perfectly. I knew what a good singer was. My family was full of singers and musicians so you would have to be blind not to know what a good singer was. And Mandy just so happens to be one of the best I've ever heard.

So when we had to go talent searching for the show, I instantly remembered Mandy. She had somehow turned famous too. Her and those two other nerds in the basement, who so were not nerds anymore.

All three girls were drop dead gorgeous now. But I couldn't really think about Lizzie and Suzanna like that. SInce Cole and Will pretty much called them the first time I showed them their picture. Secretly inside I was happy neither of them called Mandy.

Although they were all a year younger, somehow they had managed to be in my grade. I knew that Lizzie and Suhy had skipped a grade, but I had learned that Mandy actually was put into school early. Making her able to be a year her senior. So she is currently 16 (me being 17), but already graduated just as I have. Talk about genius.

Well back to the present and the studio. As we walked into the studio I couldn't help but keep looking at Mandy. After what had happened today I just couldn't stop thinking about her. I looked over at her who was whispering something Dalton's ear. For some reason my heart panged with jealousy.

"And we are back with the cast of the new hit reality show living im5", the annoucer guy said as we took our places behind the microphones. "Here with us are the girls from Epically Crazy and the boys from im5".

"So let's start off with a few simple questions, alright?" the dude said. We all nodded excitedly.

"Ok so first what is it like for you guys to be working with each other?"

"Well we haven't exactly started to film the show but over the past few days we have been getting along great. Hanging out with these girls has been a blast" Cole said looking over to Lizzie, winking at her causing her to blush uncontrolably. I rolled my eyes. Seriously this guy is so cheesy, and I'm the cheesy one.

"Yeah these guys are amazing and seriously fun to be around. Life is so much more exciting with them around" Lizzie said, her cheeks starting to lose the bright red colour in her cheeks.

"So you guys like hanging around with each other, well I hear there might be show-mance in process?" the annoucer guy said.

"Well there might be one", Mandy said, then she smirked," Or two". Then out of the corner of my eye I see Dalton pull out his guitar.

"Is it alright if we sing a special song, for two girls, we sorta like?" Cole said sheepishly. This is officially the strangest day of my life.

Then Will pulls out a electronic keyboard and says, "To Lizzie and Suhy, our two special girls". Then all of a sudden I heard a familiar tune being played. You have got to be kidding me, One Direction's One Thing. Seriously, One Direction. These guys are so desperate.