Chapter 16

Today is the day I see my parents, after at least six months. It has been so long since I've seen them. I just hope that I don't go running into my dad's arms like a little girl. Which is most likely what is going to happen. The great part is that I don't have to go alone. Obviously Alysa but SUhy and Lizzie were coming too. Apparently their parents decided to come for a suprise visit as well. And Gabe's parents decided to drop in as well. Isn't that the cherry on the ice cream sundae? Well, it isn't.

I sighed as I rolled out of bed. Since my hair was still partically curled at the tips and my bangs, I decided that that was one thing down. Now unto my outfit. What do you where to meet your boyfriend's parents as well as your own? It is definatly harder than you think it is, trust me.

I walked to the closet and opened the door to see a huge mess on the floor. What am I suppose to do now? This is a disaster. I started to pick up pieces of clothing of the floor when I saw it. It was a simple shirt but it was modest enough that my dad wouldn't have a heart attack.

It was just a simple striped maroon and white tank top with lace along the straps (which were three finger length) and a lacing hem along the bottom. I paired it with my black leather jacket and my red jeans. I wore took my black ankle boots. As for accesories I got my glasses and placed them on the top of my head and got a black bead necklace that was stringed unto others so it was a huge jumble yet graceful. I also put on my black rolex watch. Yeah I got a rolex watch, jelly boys?

I took a look in the mirror and grabbed my black hand bag (coach of course) and rushed down the stairs. The girls were already ready so I was the one holding them back.

"FInally you decide to come down. Well let's go" Lizzie screamed out.

"Don't you guys sing it I forbid you", Alysa warned but I just smiled at the girls. And nodded.

"CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY TILL WE SEE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!" Suhy Lizzie and I screamed out. And Alysa covered her ears and ran out of the house. I burst into staggered laughs as the girls were literally falling over of laughter.

"Guys maybe we should go now" I suggested they nodded and we all walked out the door and got into my car. I turned on the music and started to blast out the new Take Me Home One Direction Cd. I changed the song to Rock Me while pulling the roof of my car down. It was a nice day so why not blast out One Direction, right?

"ROCK ME, ROCK ME" Lizzie screamed out, leaning back on the seat.

As she screamed, and old couple passed us giving us the evil eye. I rolled my eyes and screamed with her.

"R-O-C-K ME AGAIN! R-O-C-K ME AGAIN!!R-O-C-K ME AGAAAAIIINN YEAH!" Lizzie and I both screamed at the top of our lungs while Suhy and my sister sunk into their seats. I high fived Lizzie as we slowed down infront of my brother's place. It was a house almost as big as my flat but it had a huge exterior and multiple buildings with connection hallways. I parked the car to see the boys car and a limo. It all makes sense now.

I took a deep breath as I pulled into the driveway. This was going to be a long day. As me and the girls walk out of the car we all linked hands like we did for our first performance. Then we stepped in and was taken aback by the crowd in my brothers house. I scanned the crowd and saw my parents, and started grinning like a fool.

"DADDY!" I screamed as I launched myself at my dad who hugged me tightly.

"I missed you daddy" I said, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"I missed you too Amanda dear", my dad mumbled into my into my shoulder, while I just nodded my head. Then I pulled away from my dad and ran into my mother's open arms. She started to cry over my shoulder, I started to stroke her hair, but trying to blink back my tears.