Chapter 14

I started to rub the palms of my hands together. I am getting anxious now. I kept looking between Mandy and my phone. Now that even Mia knew I can't escape this horrible turn of events. And at the end of the day I still was the one who lost. But what if Mandy found out tonight? Ooh hell, any night but tonight. It is when the plan goes into action. If things go as planned, I am going to wreck myself in the end. Maybe I can stop it, maybe I can prevent the whole situation. But I know that I can't or I will get killed.

"We're here guys" Mandy annouced, her eyes sparkling with excitment. I had to smile at this as she opened the door to be welcomed by screams. I winced but quickly recovered when I saw that I was the only person left in the car. I quickly got out to see everyone else posing for pictures so I adjusted my suit and started to walk down; smiling, waving and occasionally the flirty wink at those gorgeous fans I have (the girls anyways).

"Gabe, Gabe pose with Mandy", I heard a voice scream out. Snapping around I saw Mandy walking up to me and shrug, I smiled and wrapped my arm loosly around her waist. We both looked into the cameras and put on our widest smiles.

"Kiss her!" a fan screamed out. Then suddenly everyone was screaming the same suggestion. I shook my head trying to tell them no. But clearly they don't take no for an answer. So I made up my mind.

I quickly turned Mandy's face and softly kissed her. Then I let go of her waist and rushed inside leaving her out there. Suddenly I felt eyes bore into my skull and whipped aroung. There stood two hundred or so cast and production staring at me with wide eyes. Towards the back I saw three faces smiling smuggly. The producer of the show, the CEO of the studio and Mia. I rolled my eyes and quickly turned my face away hoping no one would look at me.

"Gabe, what the hell was that for?" a voice hissed from behind me. I turned sheepishly to find Mandy staring at me with wide eyes. My mouth gaped open that her voice wasn't angered nor sad, just suprised. That and the fact she was wearing the necklace I gave her earlier. She looked so pretty. Did I really just think that?

To her I just shrugged hoping that this was the end of the conversation. Inside I knew it wasn't, she wasn't the kind of girl who just left a story or mystery unfinished and unsolved. So, I walked away and headed towards the food table. For the next hour and a half that's about all I did. Eat and talk to a few people that came up to me. It was a pretty good night, well before Mia came up to me.

"Hey Gabe, don't you think that it's time now?" she said picking up a drink, sipping it ever so slowly.

"Time for what Mia? I can do things at my own time. And you can't force me to do them when you want them to happen" I said annoyed. I crushed my cup and chucked it into the garbage and walked away from her. Tried to anyways, until she followed me.

"Look Gabe, I don't like this plan either. But if not we lose our jobs", she hissed at me. I stared at her, staring her down, but she continued. "So this plan better go into action soon or on Sunset in twenty days, we are done for" she said emphasising the 'done by motioning that her head was going to get cut off. I rolled my eyes at her.

"It will go into action, so relax", I said starting to get worked up now. Why does she care if its tonight or not? It doesn't really matter to her. She will be fine if this doesn't work out.

"Alright Gabe fine, but remember. Sometime tonight Morales, we are watching", she said. And with a flip of her hair and swing of her hips she was gone. Thank goodness and all that is fluffy, she is finally gone.

"Hey Gabe what was that about" a voice now said. I snapped around to see Mandy leaning against a door post, looking so hot. I started to feel a heat rise in me as she walked closer to me. She stood infront of me just giving me that I'm so unto you look.

"I didn't even notice you there"I finally said. She smirked at me.

"Yeah I'm just ninja like that" she said doing some next karate chop on my arm. I let out a small laugh.

"Sure you are", I said rolling my eyes at her. For that I recieved a slap in the arm. I gasped in fake shock.

"You are gonna pay for that", I taunted, she just turned her heel and started to walk away. She turned and gave me a smile over her shoulder and held something out in her hand. My phone. Hell no!!!

"Mandy!" I screamed out bursting into a full out run. She did as well, although I was fully aware she was in heels and damn that girl is fast.

I chased her all the way out the back door which lead to a huge topairy garden with a huge white fountain in the middle. I stood on one side of the fountain and Mandy on the other, holding my phone out infront of her, right above the fountain. I glared at her which only received a mocking laugh from her.

"Come on give it back I need that" I whined. She just gave me a mocking pouty face that made her look so adorable. Gabe, stop. The girl has your phone above a pool of water and you are standing there facing off with her. Then I had an idea.

I stood on the edge of the fountain and saw that she was right infront of me. If I got this right, I get my phone, if not, I am going home soaked. I steadied myself on the edge and got prepped up. SHe shot me confused looks. I smirked at this and got ready.

3,2,1 then I jumped. I jumped over the fountain and tackled her to the ground. To my suprise there was a hil behind her so we tumbled right over it and kept roling. When we reached the bottom we finally stopped. She was straddling me (do not think wrong you dirty minded readers), me on my back. We were laughing our heads off, then she hit me.

"Hey what was that for?" I asked running my hand over where she hit me.

"Um, you wrecked my hair and dress" she said looking annoyed.

"Well sorry that I wanted to get my phone back".

"You could have done without the tackling though".

"What's the fun in that Mandy". She laughed at this, I smiled. This was kind of fun though. Then I remmbered what Mia said earlier. Tonight, it had to be tonight. As I thought this Mandy laid down beside me staring at the night sky infront of us. Maybe now is the right moment.

"Mandy can I ask you something kind of important?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah sure, ask away", she said.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" I blurted out. She turned and stared at me awstruck. I knew it she thought I was weird. Nice job Gabe, look what you have done now.

"Me, are you serious?" she asked shocked out of her mind clearly. I nodded numbly. Her mouth hanged open as if she was to mortified to even answer me. Then she smiled.

"Yes, yes of course I will be you girlfriend" she said. Then a weight was lifted off my shoulders I smiled. I turned her face so both our cheeks were touch the ground.

"Good" I said softly, then I kissed her. It felt like heaven was upon us. I smiled into the kiss as she did too. I don't know how long we stayed like that but it really didn't matter. But suddenly she pulled back, breathless. I smiled it was a good sign, I think.

"We should probably go back inside, they are probably wondering where we are" she said well more like sputtered since she was still clearly out of breath. I got up and pulled her up beside me.

As we walked back, I wrapped my arm around her waist and softly kissed her on the cheek. She blushed and leaned her head on my shoulder. This is what my life has turned into now. I smiled at the thought, because I liked this new change of events.

As we walked in, every eye was upon us. I smiled at Mandy who did the same. Then I looked at Mia and the producer guy and the CEO. They all grinned at me. My smile faltered for a second but quickly was recovered when I saw the look on Mandy's face. I smiled back but my heart wasn't in it this time. But I knew I should be because now it's done.

The plan is in action.