Chapter 24

How dare he? How dare an intern think they can talk to me like that?

I kept fuming like this the entire ride to the studio. My anger burning like a flame, my thoughts flashing through my head. Why couldn't he talk to me? Why did an intern answer his phone? Why did the intern even have his phone? It makes no sense to me. It just doesn't.

"Ms, we have arrived", the driver said.

"Oh I-erm thanks", I snapped out of my trail of thought, "Here keep the change". I handed him 30 bucks and quickly took my crutches out. My legs weren't broken or anything but the doctor said I couldn't settle too much weight on it. Might as well just listen to him instead of another near death experience. Stupid allergies!

Leaning on my crutches, I hobbled over to the studio. Some ones going to get hurt. Some ones going to get hurt. Some ones going to get hurt. I kept repeating that line in my head. It still hurt the way no one would tell me what was going on. Why wouldn't they let me talk to him? I am his flipping girlfriend. Let me talk to my boyfriend, like goodness gratious.

As I rushed inside I spotted one of the Cynthy talking to some guy. I wobbled over to her and tapped her on the shoulder lightly.

"Hi Cynthy", I said, trying to fill it with as much emotion as possible.

"MANDY! Your alright. Darling we were so worried about you. Did you get the gift I sent you dear?" she smiled.

"Yes I love it. Beautiful by the way, thank you". Then I did the double cheek kiss.

"So by any chance do you know where Gabe is?" I asked sweetly.

"With some girl named Melissa?" Cynthy said, "By the way honey I have to go. I'll see you later. Ciao". I waved good bye and then something struck me. Wait Melissa who?

Please let it not be the Melissa I think it is. Please, please, please. Law of fate and physics please grant me a wish. Please let it not be her. (A/N don't remember Melissa, go back to chapter 1).

Suddenly I saw a teenage guy surrounded by phones, nervously trying to answer multiple ones at the same time.

"Hi sorry wrong number. Hold on a sec. Please stop calling this isn't the mental insitution!" he rambled on and on about things like this. I walked over to him and took the phone in his hand and slammed it down.

"Did you by any chance answer Mr. Morales' phone earlier today?" I asked in a sickenly sweet voice.

"Yes", he stuttered. I smirked at him. How I love making people scared of me? Suddenly he turned around fully so I saw his face. He smiled widely at me.

"Hey Mandy. It's been a while hasn't it?" the intern said. My eyes widened. No no this isn;t happening. He isn't here. Not again, please someone get me out of here. Get me out of this dream.

"Come on Mandy, what's wrong? It's only me?" he said walking around his desk, standing up now. I gulpped. I can't run, I am stuck. Stuck in a very hard situation.

"You remember don't you? You remember every single moment don't you? Remember Barcelona?" he grinned evily (A/N look back to chapter 7). I nodded numbly. He wasn;t talking about when I was little. He was talking about last year. I gulpped before I spoke.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just wanted to see my old friend. Come on Mandy. You aren't going to give me a hug?" he said opening his arms for me to hug him. I shook my head. But he stepped closer and wrapped his arms around me anyways.

What does he really want? I don't want a replay. I can't handle a replay. I could barely handle it the first time. Ugh, curse latino guys with their accent and eyes and charm and sweetness and curtousy and....you know there is a long list so I am just going to say etc.

He squeezed me softly and kissed me on both cheeks before pulling me into a tighter hug. Suddenly over his shoulder I saw a disturbing sight.

Gabe.

With Melissa.

Hugging.

Laughing.

She kissed him on the cheek.

He kissed her back.

Fury raised inside me. Then I realized something.

I pulled back from him and looked him straight in the eye. His eyes sparkled before the light faltered. He took a step back from me with his hands still on my hips.

"What's wrong love?" he said sweetly.

"Why are you here Zach?" I snarled finally spitting out his names.

"I think you know", he smirked.

"Alright new question. Why are you and Melissa here together?" I asked him, adding fake sweetness in my voice.

"Mandy, Mandy, Mandy. Don't you already know?" He laughed at me while my eyes widened even more then before.

No, this is a disaster.