Chapter 25

HEYYYYYY peoples. S sorry I haven't updated in a while. School. Busy. I'm so so SO sorry. But this one is really short. Its a twist of events and all but it is extremly short. I love you all <3. So read. Comment. Update. LOVE YOU

"MANDY!" a voice screamed out while I was still facing off with Zach, who gave me a slight smile. I gulped and turned around.

"Melissa!" I force out in the same annoying voice, turning around to face her.

"Wow, it's been a while hasn't it", she smirked.

"Do you really care?" I shot back.

"Alright girl, just calm down. I haven't done anything yet", she chuckled. Yeah, not yet anyways.

"Now answer my question Zach, what are you doing here", I growled.

"Like I said, don't you already know?" he smiles.

"Well I do, I just want to know why", I mutter.

"Because we love you Mandy. You know we love you", Melissa beamed, hugging me from the side. I winced as pain shot threw me. Melissa probably noticed since she squeezed me even tighter.

When she finally let go, she smiled at me and half walked half dragged me over to where Gabe was stanading, with his head down. Good. He should be ashamed.

As fast as I could I stumbled over to Gabe and stood infront of my so called boyfriend. I jutted out my hip and tried to look as angry as I could.

"Explain, Now!" I scream.

"I didn't want you to worry so I didn't bother", he mumbled.

"And how does not telling me not worry me again?" I shoot back.

"I don't know alright, I just don't know" he stressed, running his hands through his hair.

Taking a step closer to him I sigh deeply. We really are in trouble now. If Zach and Melissa tell anyone we are done. Finished. If anyone knew, I would rather be dead then to see what would happen when people figure out.

"I don't know but as long as they don't find her we are fine. As long as they don't ever figure out where she is", Gabe whispers in my ear.

I nod and look over to Zach and Melissa who were talking and smiling, while occasionally looking over at us.

Maybe Gabe was right. As long as they don't find Crystal, then we are good. I feel two arms wrap around me and the overwhelming smell of Gabe's cologne. I bury my head into his chest and exhale all the air in me.

If Crystal is alright, we are both fine. Perfectly fine. Unless Zach tells the world. What if he tells them who Crystal really was? What if they told every one why she even exists? What would the world think of my family? Gabe? Me? Any of the girls?

I just can't let anyone know.

I can't let anyone realize who Crystal is.

I mean, what's going to happen when they realize that I have a six year old daughter.

gabe's daughter