Chapter 15 (Mandy's P.O.V.)

This is really happening, I really am dating Gabe from im5. I don't know if I should be crazy happy or jumping up and down happy. So I contained myself until I got home. These thoughts still in my mind as we walked through the door of the ballroom, every eye was turned towards us. It was a strange encounter but I just clung to Gabe's jacket even harder. He just looked towards the crowd scanning for someone, then his gaze stopped. I trailed it to find he was looking at the producer, CEO of the studio and Mia. Wait Mia?

I glared at her but she just smiled at Gabe and I and turned away. Then a hand gripped my arm, and it was Lizzie. I turned to look at her cocked eyebrows as her own arm was interwined with Cole's . She smiled then I saw two more people walking up to us, Suhy and Will. And Suhy looked all flustered. Wait flustered? Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, Suhy has been a naughty little girl. Ok so she was older then me but still she was shorter than me kay.

"So what is going on here?" Lizzie asked teasingly. I looked to the ground as Gabe squeezed my hand on his. I looked up and smiled. Only he could make this moment feel alright.

"We sort of am uh..." I trailed off shortly after finding my voice.

"Dating?" Will and Suhy said in sinc. So that's what me and the girls sound like when we talk at the same time.

"Uh yeah that I guess" I muttered.

"OMGEEEEEEE MANDY CONGRADULATIONS" Suhy squealed as if I annouced I was getting married or something.

"I KNEW IT I KNEW IT AAAWWW YOU GUYS" Lizzie screamed in the same pitchy voice. Then they both came and squeezed the life out of me. Tried to anyways.

"Congradulations sir, just make sure you do not hurt her alright?" Suhy said letting go of me to shake Gabe's hand firmly, something my dad would do. My heart panged. I really missed my parents since I was here in L.A. Sometimes I wish they were here with me. But I know the closest family now is my sister-in-law and my bitch of a cousin.

"Mr. Morales I hope that you will make a lasting impression on our girl here and remember you are her first boyfriend", Lizzie said in the tone my mom used to my brother's previous girlfriends. I was so acustom to it. Trust me, my brother had many, many girlfriends.

"Guys stop it, I didn't do that to Cole and Will" I said embarassed and trying to bury my head into Gabe's shoulder, who was softly chuckling at me.

"Fine we will stop", Lizzie muttered, I smiled well until my sister-in-law showed up. Looking quite worried.

"Excuse me but may I talk to my sister alone please", Terry said shooing my friends, the boys and my new boyfriend away. I cringed at the word sister, because I repeat we are not sisters we are sisters...in law!!

"Hey Terry what's up?" I asked taking in her solemn face.

"Mandy are you dating Gabe?" she asked me politely. I nodded knowing what is coming.

"Do your parents know?", she said. And there is was. The dreaded question. I shook my head in response. Obviously they don't know, this happened a mere 10 minutes ago.

"Well you can have your chance then", she said smiling at me. I looked at her confused for a second. She never did give more information than needed.

"Your parents flew in tonight and are at my place as we speak. Your brother and the kids are with him and your parents right now too" she said excitedly. I stood shocked. Standing there, with my mouth wide open. But I nodded and smiled.

"That is awesome when do Alysa and I ge to see them?" I asked.

"Tomorrow if you like since they are sleeping over at my place currently" Terry chuckled at this. I stood there, still kind of confused. She always didn't make any sense what so ever.