Chapter 30: Let the war resume!

A/N: -Game face on- It's nightcore + hardrock Sonic's theme: His world Zebrahead version...after this chapter XD

~~Countdown before the continuation of war:  5 hours~~

While the rest are having a conversation with Skylia, The Runaway Guys went back in to find the rest filling them in. "Wow...5 long and painful years..." Tim moan for Eclair and Skylia. "I feel ya, Tim. So, what did the three of you discuss about?" Reese asked. "Boys stuff, Lucah. Boys stuff." Jon brush it off. Reese and Shuantelle exchange a glance, when Emile throws a bomb, by asking "Oh yea, Skylia. Do you this thing called the Eternal book of Darkness?" Skylia turn her head towards Emile so fast, that he thought that her head might fly off. "Wait, Emile, what did you just ask?" Skylia asked. "Erm... have you heard of the Eternal book of Darkness?" Emile asked. "Yes...but the main question is how do you know?" Skylia asked. "Well...I stumble upon a conversation between two of my army soldiers about that...so... I want to ask. " Emile explain. "If you really want to know, then go to the library. You will find your answer there." Skylia answer. "Shouldn't you all go back to prepare the upcoming war?" Skylia continue. "Oh yea. Let's go, guys!" Tyler replied. With that, all the LPers left the carvern and head back to the palace.

Back at the palace, The Runaway Guys deicded to bring Jon back to his medical room and let him rest. While the rest went to prepare for the upcoming blast-to-the-face war, the trio decided to continue about the conversation before. "So, back to the conversation. It could be the Queen who is doing this. I mean, from what we have heard from Skylia, similar thing happen a few years ago, when Princess Amy is just a young girl." Jon started. "Yea... and then the whole entire curse thing happen. Then, when she disappeared, the whole war went full scale." Tim continued. "So much so that I was nearly killed..." Emile muttered, as he remembered that it was his Limit Break that saved him. "Yea...This is getting weird." Tim continued. "Too weird." Jon agreed. The trio sit around Jon's bed, while the guy himself is sitting on his bed, his guns resting on the table beside him. Emile is on the wall, while Tim is sitting on a chair near Jon. "I think you two should just go and prepare for the war. I'll just chill here and recover." Jon said. Tim and Emile both nodded and went to their army to address them about the plan for the next war. "Ok. You are all dismissed!" Emile shouted, and all of the soldiers went to prepare for the war. Emile sigh of relief, as he was very tense about address to his army. After that, Sam came over and pat Emile on the head "Nicely done, good sir! Now, get yourself prepared for the war. I heard it is a intense one." Emile nod and walk towards his room.

Meanwhile, Josh met up with Tim while he was on the way back to his room to change to his gear. "I kinda got the hang into this cannon. What about you?" "Yea... kinda got used to this book. I saw some healing magic in it, so I gave it a spin." Tim replied. "Those will come in handy, Tim. You will never know." Josh said. Tim nodded and both went to their separate rooms to change to their gear. Tyler and Jake went to their rooms to change as well, and when they come out, Jake realised that Tyler's secptor is shiny. "Did you wipe your secptor, Tyler?" Jake asked. "Yup. Giving a flashy impression to those assholes, so they will be blind when I show up and raise this baby up!" Tyler explained. Jake felt a sweat drop down his head, and he replied "I don't think that's how this works..."

Meanwhile, the girls are helping out, setting up the defenses before the war commence. "Shauntelle, can you put the barrier over to the left?" A soldier asked. Masae kindly did that, and shift towards the position that the soldier wanted. "Thank you Shauntelle! Now, actually, can you follow me for a second?" Masae was clueless as to what is going on, so she first told Lucah where she is going, then follow the soldier to the Weapon department. Once she reached there, Tatsuma greeted her. "Oh, you must be Shauntelle, right?" Masae nodded as she was about to ask why is she here, he cut her out. "So, you might be wondering why are you here, right? Well, for starters, this is the Weapon department, where all of the weapons you see the guys are having, are made from." Masae look around, fasinated by the simple, yet unique area around her. All of the machinery are working, as they clang to the sound of metal, and creates weapons, for the armies to use. "So... the reason I am here is..." Masae began. "Oh, right. I got off topic. You see, not only was I fasinated by making weapons, I was also fasinated by making robots. So, at my free time, I decided to make a robot. I don't know you will like it or not, but you look like those kind of girls who is ready for any sense of danger." Masae followed Tatsuma, as he lead her to his secret chamber, to get his robot. "So, I don't mind giving it to you, since you look like you have nothing to do." "Nothing to do? I'm helping Lucah with the defense and healing and stuff..." Masae's voice trailed away, when she remembered what Emile had said "I want...to protect you...I don't want you to be hurt..." Emile's voice echoed through her ears, as she still blush upon what happen on that day. Masae, having a moment with the one she want to hang out with forever. But when she saw the robot, she realise that the robot is a girl, with...exposing issues. "Erm...Why..." Masae was about to continue, when Tatsuma interrupt "Oh, she needs clothing...man this is embarassing... don't look. It will be done in a minute." While Masae look away, Tatsuma gave the robot clothing. After that, Tatsuma went to introduce the robot to her. "Meet the robot that I made. Tec-robo 45. Go on, give it a name." Masae look at the robot and think of a name. It's a girl alright, so... what to name it? She thought it for a while and found a good name. "I think I'll name her Sherry." Tatsuma then call her and the robot started functioning. Little did Masae knew, she is in a whole lot of crazy ride.

Meanwhile, the battlefield is silent, as Sam and the Beast king both raise their hand, preparing the signal to resume the war. While two out of the three of The Runaway Guys are at the battlefield, along with Versus, that is being Josh and Tyler, Jake and Reese, who is on stand by, in case anyone is hurt. Emile had his heart and mind question the whereabouts of Masae, but that can wait. The hands are put down, and the war resumes. It's conflict number 3 for our LPer-heroes. Will they end this conflict once and for all?

A/N: This is getting weird every 5 minutes... Stay tune!

~~Support my other fanfiction. It's really appreciated!~~

~Digimon: Digidestined Unite! (Slow Update)