Chapter 26: I am you, You are me. Together, we shall go to victory!

A/N: I, AM. OFFICIALLY. BORED. JUST. SAYING. Also, Jon, Emile and Tyler's PoV in this chapter.

~~Countdown to the resume of war: 1 day~~

~~Jon's PoV~~ (hearing snowy Valak mountain night from Xenoblade Chornicles [Seriously, if you haven't play that game yet, you are missing out on a good game])

 Once Emile fell asleep, I decided to catch my own nap as well. It's 3.30 in the freaking morning, come on! I need my sleep! But, once I looked at Emile, slumbering off, probably fighting his beastlier self, I lost my tiredness. Looking at Emile this tired, is seriously not my playstyle. Seriously, whoever hurts my precious Emile, will get something from me. A knuckle down the throat, or a headshot from my gun. But, this is Emile we are talking about here. I'm sure he will prevail. He might be able to triumph over his beastier self. Now that all of those thoughts disappeared from my mind, I deicded to fell alseep, while having a concern for Emile in my heart, hoping that he will wake up...

...As the Emile that I once know of.

~~Tyler's PoV~~ (Key thing to note: I have never write Tyler's PoV before. Well you guys will be like "You also have never wrote Jake's before!" Well, thing is, Jake's is easier to write, but Tyler's is sooo going to be a pain in the ass.)

(Hearing Colony 9 theme from Xenoblade Chornicles...AGAIN.)

Everyone's pretty moody these days. The war is about to be resume, and all they are thinking about is both Jonny-boy and Emilely-boy. I heard from one of my soldiers that Jonny-boy is completely sitting out of the next war. I'm sad. I was expecting Jonny-boy to recover by now, but apparenlty that rain wasn't any ordinary rain. It's...VAGSIL WATER. No I'm just kidding. But still, whenever I look at Joshy-boy giving me a weird smile, I just feel uncomfortable on the insides, if you know what I'm saying. But still, everyone is so moody, I feel like I should do something. I walk towards Josh and asked "You okay?" He gave me the same weird smile and said "Yea. I'm okay." I had no idea what happen next, but that is when I just yelled so loud that possibly even Jake can hear me in his room, which is decendly far. "NO YOU'RE NOT!" Joshy-boy jumped a bit, and said "Tyler? You okay?" "No I'm not! It's because you and the others keep on worrying about how we are going to settle the war without Jon. That's why I am fucking screaming!" I have no idea, that me, of all people would say that. But, now that I am seriously pissed off, I could say all those swearing words, but, I somehow recompose myself, and said "We occasionally do need Jon, but now's not the time to think about negetive thoughts!" Jake just nice walked by from his room and arrived. "Hey, what's going on?" He asked. "Tyler. He's yelling. Like a mad asshole." Joshy-boy said. I shook my head to reply "Not that. You all are always worried that we might not be able to win against those Beast tribute assholes, but in truth," I paused a while to catch my breathe, then continued "If we think negetive thoughts, we will be seriously fucked up, big time. Unless you want your virgins to be sucked up hardcore, you should think about the victories that are at hand." Now that I said that, I feel like a legit badass. Huh, all those Vagsil that I had must have must have paid off, as what Joshy-boy said next really helped out the conversation. "You know what. Tyler's right. We should focus on the battle ahead. I'm sure that Jon will recover." "Yea. And treat us something!" Tim exclaimed, and joked at the same time, in which all of us laughed.

~~Emile's PoV~~ (Hearing Confrontation with the enemy....from gee I wonder which game it's from.)

Meanwhile, the fight resumes for me. Blow by blow, he and I both slash the heck out of each other. Until one of us drop, I'm not gonna give in! That is, until I have reached my limit. I was catching my breathe, after 15 minutes of slashing the heck out of him. He and I both somehow share the same damage. But, for some reason, he doesn't feel tired at all. "So? Ready to give in, and allow me to take over your body?" He taunted. Man, I was so pissed. So I decided to stand up, and swing my sword at him. "Not yet. I still have some in me! There is no way you can take over my body!" With that, I ran towards him, in return he did the same. Once we both clash at each other, he asked a weird question "So. Why are you fighting? What make you think that you can be the one?" Be the one? Be the one of what? With that thought echoing through my mind, I retaliate, "I don't know that this 'one' that you're talking about, but one is certain." I swing full power at him, and step back a bit. "The fact that you will not take my body, amd the matter that my friends are waiting for me,  is one thing I must settle...NOW!" With that, I swing at him, but instead of usual retaliate, he just drop his weapon, and started to have tears in his eyes. I stopped and lower my sword. I don't get it, why is he crying? I slowly but carefully watched towards him and whispered "Hey, what's wrong?" He choked out "...Friends. What is a friend?" I was hesitant about that, until when I saw his eyes. Sadness and lonliness have been covering his half-beasts eyes. The tears he has right now, is fogging his vision. I thought about it, as to how to rephrase the definition. After all, I'm not a freaking master at definition. I'm good at yelling, that one thing...right? Anyway, when I finally thought of something, I replied "Friends...friends is a person that you can rely on. A friend will be there in the dire of situations. A friend is...someone you believe in." My mind fluttered to a image of Jon and Tim. I then smiled. Without those two, I would not been who I am today. I broke my train of thought when he merely whisper, but I can still hear him. "C-can...you be...my friend?" I gave him my signature bright smile and said "Of course! It's awesome to have another friend on board!" But his face remain down, as he asked "So... How am I... suppose to meet your friends?" I thought for a moment, then replied "I'll think of something." He then gave his own bright smile, which is similar to mine. "Well, in that case, what can I do for you, friend?" I was taken aback by this, so I thought for a moment before I reply "Whenever I need help in terms of war, can I call for you?" He nodded eagerly, as he replied "I can't wait to kick some butts! So... what's the word for it?" I tilted my head to the side and asked "Word for it?" "When you said the word, I'll take over your place. So, we need a word for it." He explained. I thought for a while, yea, me thinking a lot. Surprising huh. Then I replied "Why not a simple word, like "Switch!"." He thought about it for a while, and replied "Sure! Let's go with that!" He and I then shook hands as the view from my eyes, are starting to sway. "Friend? Friend?" I tried to stay awake, as my final conscious, he asked "Erm... it's kinda weird to call you 'friend' all the time, so, can I call you 'Master' instead?" With my final strength, i muttered "Sure...go ahead."

A/N: MOST. CLICHE. CHAPTER. EVER. Maybe, but anyway, there you have it! I don't know if it is just me, or I am in a mood for Xenoblade Chornicles. That game is seriously good! If you haven't heard of this game, you should totally try it out. It is amazing. Amazing sountracks and superb story. Nuff said, so see you guys on Chapter 27!

~~Support my other fanfiction as well! It's really appreaciated!~~

~Digimon: Digidestined Unite! (Slow Update)