Chapter 5: Ambush and returnee of old friends.... but new twist

"So... If they are planning to ambush us, why not we ambush them instead?" Tim asked, while lying on the grass. "Well...we ambush them equals to we getting eaten by them if not careful!" Jon snapped. "Woah... chill Jon... geez..." Josh sighed. Emile is still thinking... About the ambush. Josh thought as he turn to see Emile,deep in thought.

3 hours ago...

"What?!" "Ambush!"  Chaos are spreading around the meeting room. The RunawayGuys and the Head guards and everyone else in the meeting room are surprised to hear that there will be an ambush by the Beast king. The Beast king himself made a call to the Queen and now everyone is in panic mode. "If we don't defend well, it might be the end of the Human race!" One of the guards shook his head. "What are we gonna do guys?" Josh turn to his friends. "Obviously we need a plan, but what?" Jon thought aloud. "First thing first, everyone needs to be calm." Emile striked. "Good idea Emile, for once." Jon gave an evil smile. "Your using my joke... huh." Emile totally understand what that means. "It's over... we'll never win. The Beast tribute is too powerful..." Overheard what some of the guards said, Tim couldn't take that anymore. Slamming the table, he shouted "Shut the heck up about not winning!" All heads turn to Tim, who's fist is on the table, he himself giving a face saying "Don't give me a pathetic face." "If we don't try, how will we know whether they will win or not?!" He continued. "But..." One of the guards tries to speak, but was blocked of by Jon. "But what?! all we need to win is proper statergy! We need a good one in order to prevail!" Josh and Emile gave each other a wink and a thumbs up. "Now for the plan..."

Meanwhile...

"What?!"

"If we don't cooperate with you, you will destroy the Earth?!"

"Heck no!"

"So.... What is your decision? will you join me to emlimimate every single human? Or not?"

"Sigh... We have no choice Tyler. We have to agree."

"True... But are you sure Jake?"

"Well, we can't let the planet be destroyed... might as well..."

"We have no choice Jake... There's no turning back..."

Back to The RunawayGuys

"Sounds good?" Jon asked. Everyone nodded. All agreed to the plan. "Ok Team. Move out!" Jon shouted. "YEA!!!!"

The Day of Ambush:

Everyone geared up and soon preparing to go. "Ok. This is it guys. The Day of Ambush. Ready?" Tim turn to all of his friends... No... My teamates Tim thought. Everyone nodded. "Just remember to stick to the plan." Jon remind. No one forget the plan, and all are ready to start. The Queen had already raised her hand, so did the Beast king. Both put their hand and paw down, commencing the war. The RunawayGuys decided to split up. Emile and Tim remain at the castle while Jon and Josh head out. The guards split up to 2 groups, one group remain at the castle while the rest head to the war. "Man... I'm nervous." Tim muttered. "We are send in as back up. It is a common feeling. Just think about the Let's Plays you have done." Emile tried to calmTim down, but knowing he himself is nervous.

Meanwhile, Jon and Josh arrived at the destination. They saw the Beast king himself, and went to chase after him. "Wait!" Jon shouted, but his running came to a stop when they saw 2 familiar faces. "J-Jake?!" Jon only manage to mutter. "T-Tyler..." Josh muttered. "Hello Jon. And hello, my dear friend Josh." Tyler spoke. "W-what are you guys doing here?!" Jon asked. "I'm sorry, Jon. But you have to go after the 2 of us if you want to reach the king." Having his fighting position, Jake warned. "But..." Josh looked at his partner Tyler, who was also in his fighting position. "Sigh... We have no choice, Josh. We have to fight. I think they have been brainwashed." Jon said. Josh don't want to fight, especially to his best friend Tyler. "Tyler. You want to play rough, you got it! It's on!"

A/N

Sorry if it is short >< I wanted to make Tyler VS Josh and Jake VS Jon seperate chapters but yea. Surprise surprise. Tyler and Jake had no choice but to fight alongside the Beast king. Stay Tune to find out what happen. Quick note: School is reopening tomorrow for me, so I might upload less this year, but i will try my best to upload the amazing chapters that is about to be realeased :) So... Peace out! See you in Chapter 6, when Josh had no choice but to fight against his best friend!