Chapter 3: Just a filler (In between Chapters 2 and 4)

As soon as they walked out of the castle, they heard footsteps. Turning to look, eyes met is a young girl, wearing a princess like dress. She also wears a crown, with jewels of different kind. Ruby, Emerald, Topaz, you name it, its there. Josh turn, asking "Erm... Excuse me? But.. Are you lost?" The young girl looked at them, saying "Lost? How can I be lost in my home?" Tim flinched for a minute as soon as he heard the word "Home". "So you are saying is..." Jon questioned. "Yes, I am the princess here. Princess Amy, at your service, young heroes." She bowed. Jon, knowing he is with a higher authority, automatically made a quick bow. The rest had no choice but to follow suit. "If you want to find a training spot, follow me. I have found a rather interesting place for you to train." With that, she walked away, while the rest attempt to follow suit.

When arriving there, the gang looked around. The scenery made them speechless. "Damn..." was all Emile could say. The scenery is unlike any other. The usual brown grass is green there, and the air is refreshing. "Shall we train?" Princess Amy asked. The gang turn to look at Princess Amy, who had a few dummies to start things off. The gang looked at each other, then decided to start training full on.

A/N: remember the missing chapter 3? Well, there you go. Sorry if it is a short one, but yea.... See you guys in Chapter 10! Peace! :)