Chapter 7: Memories with Friends! Jon VS Jake!

A/N : Holy nuggets... It's forever since I last write a chapter or 2. I seriously have to say... HOMEWORK OVERLOAD!!!!!! Anyway, Chapter begin!

 Meanwhile, Jon and Jake are having an intense fight. Both party are not holding back one bit, well, Jon did, not Jake. After a series combos, both land on their feet and started to pant. "Jake... Is that really you? The Jake that I remember?" Jon asked. "Hahaha.... I am the Jake that you know of silly." Jake replied with a slight tone of laughter. Jon clench his fist. He did not want to accept this Jake that is in front of him. Not the Jake that is standing in front of him, evil and uncaring, always ready to harm friends. "Not really. The Jake I know of don't hurt his friends." Jon replied. That sets Jake off. "I AM THE ONE AND ONLY JAKE DAMN IT!!!" He shouted. No... Not him. He is not my Resident Evil 5 Collab partner (By the way, you must seriously watch that collab. Its freaking hilarious) Jon thought.  "I don't know whether you are the Jake I know of or not. But if you are not, I will show no mercy, you have been warned." Jon warned. Jake let out a laugh, then said "Gee Jon, I have no idea you are so.... how do I put it... Stiff." "Stiff?" Jon asked. "You are always so... persistant, of forcing me to tell you whether I am the real deal." Jake explained. Jon could not take anymore of this. Readying his power, he said "Apparently talking will not get us out. Let's fight it out!"

A few more hits later, Jon realised something. Everytime they cross their attacks at each other, Jon realised that Jake has a sad look on his eyes. After that, Jon said "Jake, your in there, right? You have been mind control." Jake let out a absurd laugh, saying "Gee, no idea you are so dumb. I am here, where are you saying?" Jon didn't care, he continued "Jake, you have to open your eyes man. You really want to do this?" "Of course. Like I said when we first started this battle. I will do whatever it takes to destroy you, even it means that the Beast King kill me, I will still be royal to him." Jake answered. "I had enough of this bullshit. Let's end this Jon." He continued. Moving at a superb speed, Jon was caught off guard and was hit on the stomach, forcing him to scream. "ARGH!!!... J-Jake....."

"ARGH!!!"

"Argh!!"

"argh..."

In an unknown dimension, Jake was unconscious. But after hearing that scream, he attempt to open his eyes, realising that he was in some unknown area. "Wa-?" After looking around,  he heard another loud scream. "Wait.... Is that Jon's voice?" He asked aloud. He heard it again, confirming it is indeed Jon. "Jon? Jon! Can you hear me?" Attempting to shout, he realised that Jon cannot hear him. But then, he saw a vision. Seeing that Jon is gotten pretty bad shape, Jake want to reach for him, but negative thoughts are stopping him.

 "You hate Jon." "You despise him." "You are jealous of him." "He has alot of foliowers but not you..." "You always jealous of Jon's skills of being good at Resident Evil 5...." "Why bother? Why do you still treat him like a friend?" "Shut up!!" Jake shouted. "It is not that I despise him, or jealous of him!! I am lucky to have a friend like him!! So shut up!!!"

Meanwhile, Jon was being tossed left and right. At Jake's final blow, Jon was hurled at a wall, collasped. At the same time, Emile arrived just in time to see the horrible scene. "Jon!" Rushing to his side, Emile tried to help Jon up, but Jake took a step forward and said "Hahaha... Witness your friend's death!"

That triggers the Jake inside the horrible puppet. "M-my friend's death?! Jon NO!!!!!!" Attempting to reach for the light, despite all of the negative emotions stopping him, "Jon!!!!!!!!!!"

Jon somehow heard Jake's voice. "J...Jake..." He muttered. "You ok Jon?" Emile asked with a concern tone. "I...I need to.... help... Jake..... Argh..." Attempting to move, Jon fell, but was caught by Emile. "Dude, your condition looks bad. I think you should rest." Emile said, but Jon didn't listen. Dragging himself, Jon said "J..Jake... Open your eyes.... You don't want to do this...." The Jake that was in front of Jon laughed wickly, however the Jake inside was hearing Jon, knowing that Jon actually heard him. "Jon..." Jake said sadly, wanting to help his injured friend, but couldn't. The Jake that was in front of Jon said "Please, how many times you want to say that stupid thing?!" "Jake... I know your in there, waiting to be rescued. Come on... Wake up...." Jon continued. Emile could not help but watch, as he secretly knew this, same as Josh, is Jon's fight. He do not want to interfere, just silently watch. Meanwhile, The Jake inside the puppet reach for the light, and shouted "Give back my body!!!!"

"Nrgh..... Argh!!!" Jake suddenly clutching his head, Jon wondered what happen, when he heard "J...Jon...." Surprised, Jon quickly replied. "Jake? Is that you?" Dragging himself closer to Jake, Jon wanted to help Jake, when....

PUNCH!!

"Wa...." Collasped, Jon spluttered. Emile rushed to Jon's side, while Jake went back to clutch his head. "ENOUGH!!!! GO BACK INTO THE DARK DIMENSION!!!!!!!!!" A voice yelled. "Never! You shall fall instead! I will not go into that hell dimension!" Jake's voice echoed. "ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jake moved his hand towards that bracelet. "YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING KNOW THAT THE BEAST KING WILL BE DISAPPOINTED IN YOU JAKE!!!!!!!!" The voice continued. "I don't care! As long as I continue, I will never fight for that king!!: Jake's voice echoed. Grabbing the bracelet, Jake let out a absurd cry and removed the bracelet. "YOU SON OF A......." The voice disappear. Jake fell and collasped. Jon saw the whole thing as asked "Em...Emile... can you check on Jake.... for me?" Emile nodded and ran to Jake's side, seeing that the broken bracelet and see him breathe. "Jon. He's alright. Let's take him back to the castle. Tyler is there as well by the way." Emile said. Carrying Jake, Emile reach out for Jon. "Can you walk?" Jon gave out a humph, and grab Emile's hand. "Maybe, but if I fall, you need to catch me." Emile gave a stiff laugh and said "Gee, even after all those injuries, you still make a bad joke... Alright..."

Meanwhile, the Beast King was notified that both Tyler and Jake have been defeated. "Alas, they fail... expected for those worthless humans.... No matter.... I have my secret weapon ready already......"

A/N : Holy crap..... I think this is my longest one yet.... O.o Anyway, if you can recognise the scenario that I have typed, it is actually a scene that happen in Blue Exorsit (Ao no Exorsit) when Yukio was possessed by Satan himself. This scenario however, is a evil soul thirst for a vessel that actually controlled Jake, which explains all those screaming. Tyler on the other hand, got a soul that is a calm, also thirst for vessel. However, Tyler's is easy to be removed, unlike Jake's. I'm talking too much.... Chapter 8 out soon.... If I don't have all these crazy homework.... (By the way, this chapter took me 3 days...)