Chapter 17: JESUS GRANDMA!!!!!! (hehe...)

A/N: EXAM RUSH!!!! Yup my exams are around the corner... so.. might as well update this as much as I can! So... Showtime!

While all those chaos is happening, Josh is still running around in high speed, waiting for Tyler to finish his area of monsters. "I feel like Sonic the Hedgehog... Because I am running like in high speed..." He muttered. While roaming around the area, he contacted Emile, who is on stand-by (btw, by the time this is posted, GET WELL SOON EMILE!!!!). "Hey erm... Emile?" "Yea?" "I was wondering..." He hesitate whether should he tell Emile the truth, mustering all of the courage he could, he splattered "C-can you like... you know.... give Tyler a hand? I-i mean... you know..." Emile just stared at him, while letting out a stiff yawn. "Helping out Tyler? Ok. Just give me the location and I'm on the way." Josh sighed for relieve, but at the same time, feel uneasy. Emile might be true to his word, but... Can he do it? As he is sending the details, he heard bush rustling. "Who's there?!" He yelled, completely forgotting the fact that Emile is still on the phone. "Erm.. Josh? You're hurting my ears." Josh immediately facepalm, as he forgot to hang up. "Opps... sorry about that, anyway... see ya." He hung up, leaving Emile to wonder whether Josh should go see a mental doctor. Josh is running towards the bush, while near there, he slowly creep towards the bush, only to find nothing. "Wow... Really..." Before he could turn around and move on, he was striked from the back, with Josh barely avoiding it, and scream "JESUS GRANDMA!"

 Meanwhile, Emile is about to leave for Tyler, when one of his elite soldiers came running. "Commander Emile! I have bad news!" Emile turned around and asked "What?" The young elite puffed as he replied "Her...Her Highness is missing!" Emile was stoned for a second, almost want to grab the soldier and flung him on the wall. But he recompose himself and asked "When was the last time, you see the queen?" "5 minutes ago, when she was in her room." Emile turned around then walked off, saying "You tell the others to stay where they are. I'm going to ask the others for help." "But..." Emile then turn back to face the young soldier, with a warning look on his eyes "It's an order." "...Yes, sir." With that, he ran off, while Emile ran ahead, and use his X-ray specs. (yes, in a few chapters before, it is known as ray specs. The actual name is X-ray specs)

Josh is running from a mysterious being that is scaring him. "Wait! I mean no harm.." It plead. Josh then stopped and bring out his palms, and prepare for the impact. But instead, he was greeted, by sobbing. He then put down his weapon, then carefully walked towards the being, then asked "Are you okay?" She choked in between words, and said "Please... don't kill me..." Josh then gently pat the being then asked "I won't, provided you tell me what is going on." Before the being could get a word out, Josh's X-ray specs rang, and he had to pick it up. "Excuse me for a second." The being nodded as Josh picked up his call. "Yea? Oh hey Emile, so... Did you..." Before Josh could continue, Emile yelled "Why hasn't the rest pick up!!!" Josh had to remove his specs, to prevent from being deaf. "Emile! My ears!" He heard both Jake and Tyler yelled, with Tim giggling. "You won't believe what had happen, guys." Emile started. Josh had to jump for a bit, as he had never heard Emile being this serious before. "Yea? What?" He heard a female voice. "Lucah? Is that you?" Josh asked. "Yup it's me, with Masae (aka Shautelle [correct me with her spelling! Thanks :)]) and Jon and the Princess. What's going on?" Emile had to clear his throat to reply "Her Highness is missing. Let that sink in for a second." All of them are stunned upon what Emile had just said. "You have to be serious, Emile." Jake replied. "Yea, I am dead serious. Her Highness is missing. When am I lying?" Emile striked. "Well, any idea where she might have gone?" Reese asked. "No idea, I had my elite army on stand by though, in case things got you know, haywire." Emile replied "Well, I think this calls for a  search party." Princess Amy suggest, "Bad idea, Why not we split up?" Tim suggest. "Hm.. Let's make a quick vote. Who wants a search party?" Josh asked. No one did anything to show that they want a search party. "Then... splitting up it is. Just everyone make sure that they are sa-hey hey!" Before Josh could finish his sentence, the being take his ray specs and said "Wait, did you just say that Her Highness is missing?" Emile and all others all looked at the being. Looks like a beast, but at the same time, looks like a human. "Skylia! It has been too long!" Princess Amy cried.

"Princess, it pleases me to know that you're well." The being called Skylia replied. "So... you're not a human, and not a beast?" Tyler asked. Skylia giggled as she replied "No. I am both.  I am actually a half-beast. (referencing half-elves from Tales of Symphonia)" "Oh. Okay, anyway, back to the topic..." Tyler decided to change the subject. "I think I saw Her Highness." Skylia continued. "Before that, what happen to you? You're injured all over!" Amy cried. "I had lead all others to run... I was suppose to meet up with Eclipse here as well..." "Please don't tell me...." The mood got even more gloomy as minutes went by. Tim decided to do something to cheer the team up. "Hey I know! Why not you should go back to the castle and rest, while the rest search for Eclipse and Her Highness." "For once, Tim! For once!" Emile replied, with excitement in his tone. "E-yup." "So... What do you guys think?" Jake asked. "I guess I could go with that." Skylia agreed. Everyone finally agreed, and one by one, hung up the phone. Skylia then return the specs to Josh, then asked "Um... Can I bring my tribute along?" Josh thought for a moment, then replied "Sure. Why not? With that, I'm on my way." Josh then runs off, with Skylia shouting from behind "Please, help us find Eclipse and Her Highness!"

A/N: Well, there you have it. Exams is coming for me, as such, I have to do a slow update once again. Sorry about that ^^ It's just, too many homework and now exams are coming for me. So... I do hope all of you understand. And also one more thing, I might be doing a fanfiction regarding one of TRG's LPs (sort of like a crossover, but the main play by TRG wil be there.). Make a guess, what is it.  The one who guess it, will get a quick shout out from me ^^. So... Signing out! See you guys in Chapter18, when the search begins!

~~Support my other fanficiton as well! It is really much appreciated!~~

~Digimon: Digidestined Unite!

~Brand new series, coming soon!