Chapter 6: Clash between friendship! Josh VS Tyler!

A/N:

I am not updating the story from 8-10 Jan due to a camp. So.. sorry if not update in advance. Anyway, back to the story!

Jon and Josh had no choice but to battle their 2 Let's Player friends, Jake(SuperJeenius) and Tyler(AttackingTucans). "Josh, let's split up. You take on Tyler, I'll take on Jake." Jon suggest. "But..." Hesitant about the plan, Josh didn't answer. "No time for buts! Come on! Hey Jake! Over here!" Didn't give Josh the time to answer, Jon lure Jake away. "Hmph. Trying to run away, Jon? I'll come for you then!" Jake chase after Jon, leaving Tyler behind to duel again Josh. "Now then..." Creating a icicle stick out of his hand and grab it, Tyler smiled. "Shall we start?" I...I don't want to battle you Tyler... but why? Josh though, but was distracted by Tyler appearing out of nowhere. "If getting distractedd, you might lose the game!" Barely dodge the attack, Josh leap back and was attempting to attack but having some second thoughts. But if I attack him... then accidently kill him... how....how I'm going to continue my Let's Play life... Tyler seize the chace to go for the attack. "Icicle Storm!" Shooting out a load of icicles, all flying towards Josh. Josh notice to storm and barrel rooled to the left, only took some of the hits from the storm. "Tyler... you are serious of attacking me?" Getting up, grabbing his left arm, Josh asked. "Hahahaha.... Oh Josh. You can be a pushover sometimes. Of course. To prevent our planet to be destroyed." Tyler explain. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Josh asked, with a question look on his face. "The Beast king promised Jake and I that if we cooperate with him, our planet will not be targeted." Tyler explain. "But even if you fight for him, he will end up destroying this planet, and our planet along with it!" Josh attempt to drag Tyler back to his side. "No way. Once this planet is destroyed, the Beast king became god and will save the Earth!" Shouted back and charged at Josh, Tyler attacked. "You asked for it..." Not wanting to hit Tyler too hard, Josh charged out 2 electric balls and attack.

Meanwhile, back in the castle, Emile sensed trouble. "Josh and Jon are battling someone." Emile said. "Should we go and help? In case something happen?" Tim with a concern look asked. "But that will affect the plan... but it is Jon and Josh we are talking about. Tim, the guards are yours. I'll go and check things out." Dashing towards the direction of where the ithers are, Emile ran off. Princess Amy saw Emile running off, shouting back "Wait Emile! Where are you going?!"

Back to where Josh and Tyler are, Josh landed on the ground, badly injured. Tyler took some hits, but they are not as serious as Josh. Barely standing up, Josh cried out. "Come on Tyler... Stop this... This fight is meaningless! We might even break our friendship like this!" "Patetic words coming from a hero. And breaking our friendship?! Please... you didn't hit hard on me at all?! Is it because you don't want to hurt me?" Taunting Josh, Tyler laughed. That sets Josh off. Charging at high speed, so fast until that Tyler can't even see him, Josh punches Tyler to the stomach. Tyler landed on the ground, unconscious. "Huff..huff... Tyler?" Panting, Josh walked towards his friend, who looks dead. Not knowing that Tyler is still alive, Josh let his guard down. Until...

Emile is still running towards where Josh is, knowing that he saw sparks in the sky a few second ago. Hang in there, Josh...

"Argh!" Crashing to the wall and collasped, Josh had not realised that Tyler was only pretending to die. Tyler grabbed Josh while he was letting his guard down. Josh barely stood up, then was coughing, due to being taken too many hits. "Ready to finish this?" Giving an evil smile, Tyler asked. Before Josh could even answer, "Fire Vortex!" A firey tornado surrounding Tyler and trapped him. Emile ran towards Josh's side. "You okay?" He asked with a concern tone. "Y-yea... somehow..." Barely answering him, Josh replied. "Argh!! Let me out of here!!" Tyler screamed. "See that bangle there? That is what that has... *cough controling his mind.But... I'm.. I'm took too much damage..." Josh informed. "Josh, you have to end it. Tyler's your friend. Since it is a battle of your friendship. I just came here to assist you abit. You have only one shot though. Are you up for it?" Emile asked. "I am..." Josh said. "But there is a catch, if you miss, you might lose Tyler forever. Are you sure your ready?" Emile warned. Josh was surprised as to what Emile said. If I miss... I'll lose Tyler... I...I can't think about what happen if I lose him... Josh thought. "So? What is your decision?" Emile asked, after letting Josh think alittle. "Yea. I'm ready. I will not lose Tyler!" Josh confidently answer. "Ok. Go for it!" Emile cheered. Charging up his attacks, Josh kept thinking about the good times he had with Tyler, during the Let's Plays they had work together with. Versus and everyhing. Wait for me, Tyler. I'm coming! "Here I go!!" Running at full speed, with an electric ball at his hand, Josh ran straight towards Tyler. "Argh!! Let me go!!" Tyler is still screaming, while Emile is on stand by, going to realease Tyler. "On the count of 3! 3,2,1!" Letting the fire tornado disappear, Tyler was caught off guard when he saw Josh, appearing in front of him. Grabbing his left hand, Josh shoots the ball at Tyler. "Electro Shoot!" The electric ball manage to hit the bangle. "ARGH!!!!!!" Shocking in pain, Tyler let out a loud scream.

Meanwhile, Jon is still fighting against Jake, which both had still not taken any damage. After hearing that scream, Jake was alarmed. "Hmph. Tyler Tyler Tyler... letting your guard down to be defeated by your best friend. How pitiful..." "You sound surprised to me. Are you sure you want to continue?" Jon taunt. "Of course. To eliminate every single human is what the king asked for, after all..." Jake replied with a sinister smile.

Back to Josh and Emile, Tyler is still screaming, Josh who was shoulder carried by Emile, watches, hoping that his friend will snap out of the brainwashed. "Argh...." With a thud sound, Tyler collasped. "Tyler!" Josh wanted to  run towards Tyler, but he was too weak, in the end relying on Emile to carry him there. "Tyler, speak to me... Are you okay?" With a concern look from his face, Josh can ready to do boy love at any moment. "We have to carry him back. Let's head back. I'll call Tim." Using the microphone attached to the earphone, Emile went to call Tim. "Yo Tim, can you fetch Josh back? He's badly injured. Oh and you will be surprise to see who else is there." Emile informed. "Who?" Tim asked. "You find out yourself. I need to go and aid Jon." Emile replied and hung up.

Back to the castle, Tim inform the head guard, Sam that he is going to get something real quick. "Ok. Be quick." Sam replied. Tim then flew off, going towards where Josh is.

Jon in the meanwhile was busy dodging left and right. Jake was shooting rocks out of his hands, back to back. "Ok, Jake. Now it is really on!!"

A/N:

Wow. Longest chapter so far O.o So anyways, Tyler is rescued by Josh (with Emile's help) but now left Jake, who is still stuck in the brainwash situation. Can Jon save his Resident Evil 5 Co-op friend? Or he will be stuck in brainwashed form forever... See you in Chapter 7, when Jon and Jake duel it out to find out :) Peace out!