Chapter 27: Final decision and a surprise visit

A/N: I'M REALLY FEELING IT!...I must have played way too much Smash Bros as Shulk...Anyway, FOR ONCE, Jake, Jon and Emile's PoV. Only left the ladies who did not have their own PoV yet. But it will be soon, I reassure you.

Countdown to the resume of war: 1 day

~~Jake's PoV~~(WOW. FOR ONCE.)

Everyone laughed after Tim said that Jon should treat them when he recover. I honestly thought it is a good idea, but when I stopped laughing, Princess Amy called my name, but in a mere whisper. "...Jake? Do you have a minute?" I move quietly towards her, and asked "Yes, Princess?" She motion me to follow her, until a sceret underground passage, from Her Highness's room. I looked around, as the room is filled with nothing, but torches. As soon as I feel land, I saw the Princess light up the remaining torches. What I saw is a cannon. Just a cannon, with a size of...a...dinosaur...I think. But when the Princess mention what is its function, I was in awe. Apparently, this cannon can shoot out a ton of mana, that could destroy almost everything upon close contact alone. The Princess told me not to inform the others, but...with the cannon with the power level close to a god, how can't I tell them? She also states that Her Highness actually have no choice but to use it as last resort. "We have to win against the Beast tribute, to win peace...and to regain what we previously lost." I have no idea what to reply to her, but one thing is for sure. I don't think I can keep it as a secret though... Sorry Princess, but I can't...

The next day...

Countdown to the resume of war: 16 hours

~~Jon's PoV~~

 Ah...after a long good night sleep, I woke up with a fresh look...for once. I then look at Emile, who is still slumbering. Did that fight seriously took that long?! Wow, that beastier side of him had got to be strong. As soon as I said that, he then started to regain conscious. I guard myself, in case something like that incident happen. But it turns out, he is back to his cheerful self. "Hey Jon. How's it going?" I could just let my tears out and hug him, but...I'm a man, and I don't usually let out my tear in front of the youngest. It's not really my playstyle, you know. I let out a sigh of relief and let out my rare smile and said "Welcome back Emile." He nodded as I asked "So, how did it went?" Seeing him nod in eager, I then can finally breathe with ease. That nod tells me that he has triumph over his other self. "So, wanna grab something to eat?" He asked. Now that I think about it, I haven't eat my dinner yesterday, so I am kinda hungry. But I also wonder whether I can leave the room yet. After all, I am still under medical condition of not being able to use my mana for the ENITRE WEEK OF WAR. That is really stupid. Now that I also think about it, did that rain appeared out of nowhere? Or did someone purposefully did it? Hm..All adds up doesn't make much of a sense. I need to talk to someone about it...What about Emile? I thought for a moment, and I finally break the silence "..Hey Emile? Before you go, can I talk to you?"

~~Emile's PoV~~

Jon want to talk to me? I move towards him and sat beside him. "What is it you want to talk about?" He then started by saying that whoever rain the rain...man that sounds weird. But I kept on listening to him, as he ramble on about the rain. He then said "Hey, maybe it was the Beast tribute that summons the rain. All water users can summon rain with ease. But this is the first time I heard of someone summoning rain that seals off people's mana!" I nodded my head in agreement, as I heard Jon saying, that all water users can control water with ease, even tsunamis and summoning heavy rain. But this is a first I heard that someone could do such a thing to Jon. Seriously, whoever did it, deserve either a blazing slash from my half-beast self, or a hard slash finisher from myself. But then again, who is still a mystery, and I feel like hacking and slashing away to find the culprit. Argh!!! I screamed, completely obvious that Jon, Mitsuko and Jake, who is standing at the door are there. "Emile? You okay?" Jon asked. I stop yelling and blushed hard "...Oh. Sorry. Got a little carried away..." Jon then rubbed his ears and groaned "But seriously, lower down your lung power. Your yell just rang my ears, and they are still ringing..." I let out a sheepish laugh as I quickly apologise to him. I then turn to Jake and asked "Oh hi Jake. What's up?" He look away and asked "C-can I ask you two to...keep this as a secret...?" Jon and I both looked at each other, and nod our heads.

~~Jake's PoV~~

When I told everyone about the cannon, both looked at each other, with a worried look on their face. "Is the Queen seriously going to use it...?" Jon asked. I nodded my head in approval, and Jon's face darken. "If this keeps up..." I decided to follow up with my own theory. "I think, if we have the cannon, then the Beast tribute have the cannon as well. If both fire the lazers..." Emile quickly interfere "It might be powerful enough to end the war!" "But, which will fire first is the problem..."Jon throws in another question. The room went really silent after that.

~~Emile's PoV~~

I swore I heard someone calling for help. But who is the question. My beast instincts quickly awoke and I look around. Jon and Jake are still thinking about the question, so I quietly to the window, and to find a surprise. "...Wait. Is that.." Jon looked at me, and asked with annoyance in his tone. "Is that what?" I ran out of the room and on to the side gate. Upon reaching there, I found Commander Eclair...In a bad shape. Bruises and cuts all over her body, and in which majority of her claw nails are broken. I can't just leave her like this, but...At the same time, she is dying. I can't do any healing spells, as I am not Tim...But...How? I lay beside her, and try to stop the bleeding. Raindrops started to fall, and soon, rain arrived. There I was, sitting beside Commander Eclair, or Eclair as I am going to call her from now on, hoping someone will come and heal her. I close my eyes, as tiredness came in. "...Someone...help..." Was all I muttered, before I fell asleep, due to exhaustion, both physical, as I did not sleep at all last night, and mentally, after the fight I had.

...Anyone...Save her......Please...

A/N: Shipping much? I think not! Anyway, once again, please review and share this story to your fellow friends who are The Runaway Guys fans as well! Anyway, see you guys in Chapter 28. Signing out, peace!

...P.S, I was hearing Beyond the Sky, Xenoblade Chronicles ending. Seriously. Go hear it. It is one of the best out there.

~~Support my other fanfiction as well! It 's really appreciated!~~

~Digimon: Digidestined Unite! (Slow Update)

...YAY IT'S FINALLY HOLIDAYS FOR ME!!!