Chapter 22: Things are not going well... for Emile anyway.

A/N: Emile's PoV for this entire Chapter. Hope you guys enjoy ^^

~~Countdown before wat resume: 4 days~~

While Jon went back to his room, after accompanying me in my room for a while, I decided to change to my casual, being red polo shirt and my casual long pants, with the cross-belts on. I stopped upon putting on my shirt, and think for a moment. When I just went haywire... I was... trying to kill Jon? I shook my head upon thinking about that. No way, I can't really try to hurt him. He's my pal. I can only be a jerk-ass to him in Let's Plays, but not in this situation! I cringed upon reaching that same scenario. I shook my head to avoid any more of those feelings before that 'other me' returns to haunt me.  I put on my tradmark polo shirt, and put on my long pants and cross-belts. I finish it off, by wearing my casual boots, before walking out of the door. Opps, I forgot my sword. So I turn around and get my sword, but not before seeing that a letter appeared out of nowhere, just landed on my table, where my sword was just chilling. I walked carefully, should there be any traps. As soon as I found out that there isn't any traps, I just casually walk towards the letter and pick it up. I open it, to find a piece of paper in it. I open it to find a riddle of some sort.

"If ye seeks victory, head to the peak of the dearest one."

"To ye seeks glory, head to the endless abyss."

"So ye seeks power, then head to the higest point to the angriest one."

"Desperate ye seek to protect others, head to the sacred field."

"If ye remove a certain object in the land of sacred earth, ye demonic side will unleashed."

And if ye seeks total command, head to the summit of the angry slumber."

I had no idea what this meant. I thought it is some sort of a riddle, so I went to take my sword, place it at the end of my back, and ran out of the door. I ran into Jake by accident, and we both landed on the floor. "Ouch... watch where you're going..." Jake was cut off, when he saw me, shaking my head to avoid the pain. "Emile? Glad you're better, you okay?" Jake offered his hand, in which I took it, and he pulled me up. "Ouch... what..." I muttered. I have to admit one thing, that smack really hurt. "Sorry Emile, I didn't see you running out of your room. Something happen?" Jake asked, with concern in his tone. I then remember the weird letter, so I took it out and showed it to Jake. "Read this. I have literally no idea what it meant." Jake took the letter from me, while I adjust my outfit. As soon as I finish adjusting my belts, Jake turn to me and asked "Where do you get it?" "On my table, where else?" Jake then replied, with a slight serious tone in it. "We seriously, need to inform the others. If I'm not wrong, Tim and Josh are at the cafeteria... still. Tyler's in my room, and the girls should be out of the shower by now." I nodded, and was about to run off, when Jake stopped me. "By the way, Emile. When did you get out of the Science department?" I turn to reply "A few hours ago." With that, I ran off, while having a sense of guilt in me.

When I arrived at Jon's room a few minutes later, I knock on the door, hoping that Jon might still be in his room, possibly sleeping again. I was about to barge in, when he open the door, with a sleepy look on his face. I almost fall right on the floor, when he grab hold of me. "Woah, didn't see you here? Need me for something?" Emile then explain what had happen once he left his room. Jon then was adjusting his specs, and replied "Huh. Wait for me here. We'lll go get the girls." I nodded when Jon closed back the door to change into his more of casual then sleeping. While I was waiting, the sense of guilt return to me. Whenever I think of the scenario of me trying to kill Jon, I thought for a moment. If that happens in between the war... then, will I be killing Tim and the others as well? Most impotantly, I sighed upon looking up. Will I be hurting... her? I shook my head upon what I have just thought. No, I can't hurt her... I can't... But... I might... I.. I don't know at this point... I didn't even notice that Jon was calling my name. Until I received a splash of water from him. "Geez Emile, I called you like 5 minutes and you didn't respone. I got worried for a second." I again shake off the water off my face, and somehow kinda reminded me of Amataretsu. "Wa... Oh sorry, thinking about something." I replied. Jon then pull me and we both meet our eyes. His black(I think...again.) and my brown. He can so totally read my thoughts at this point, I thought. Jon then shove me away, and grunted "Well, let's get going." I nodded and I hop on to Jon's surfboard, as he called it, and we went to get the girls.

While surfing, I had a weird feeling in my heart. Not the feeling of confusion, but the feeling of pain. Has the pressure return to haunt me? Has... the 'other me' return? Just as I thought, the pain returned. I hold on to Jon's shoulder tight, to prevent myself from falling off. I also grip onto my shirt, as to ease the pain. Jon turn back and ask "You okay at the back Emile?" I gasped for air as I replied "Y-yea... Sort of..." Jon then stopped and turn to me, allowing me to rest on the floor of the North hallway (as that's where they are sleeping). "You stay here, while I go get the rest." I nodded as he surfs off. I can't even make a pun while I am in this state. I could try, but I don't want to push myself. I just tried to rest, and ease the pain. But then, little did I know, I was in for a hell ride...by sleeping.

When I woke up, I was in a dark zone of some sort. I look around, to find a ominious feeling, as there is no wind at all. I called out to anyone, as the feeling of anxity reached to its peak. "Jon? Tim? Jake? Anyone?!" I tried to yell as much as I could, as loud as I can, but no voice came after the first yell. The ominous feeling got stronger, and I was starting to lose air. I was about to lose hope, when I saw a bright light flashing before me, and I heard everyone calling for me. I reach out for it, without any hesitation, thinking that it is the light that could get me out of this weird place, but boy, was I wrong. The light disappeared, and exerts a ominious wind, that sends me off a few distance. Weird as it sounds, I was slammed onto a wall and just passed out, knowing at the last second, the fact that there was another voice, saying "I'll get you...next time..."

"...ile..."

"..mile..."

"Emile?"

"EMILE!!!"

I woke up with cold sweat, panting as I look around. Josh, Tyler and the rest are looking at me with concern. "You okay? We heard you scream, so we came running." Josh asked. I just flop down and pant. That was one legit painful nightmare, and I have no idea I scream a lot.  "You scream like a legit bitch need help, you okay?" Lucah asked. I look up to the others and said "Y-yea... I'm fine..." "No you're not!" Jon yelled. I was stunned. I can't  believe it was Jon who is yelling. Well, he did yell a lot in any Lets Plays, but this is the legit first time he yell at me. I hung my head low, and muttered "...Sorry, but... I'm not really..." Tim pat my shoulder and Masae puts up a smile. Jon then sigh and said "You know, Emile, sometimes you need to know your limits. You're legit screaming, and we are worried." I then realised that, that dream that I had, and the final words, could it all link into something bad? Na, now's not the time to think about such things. I smiled then replied "Yea... about the screaming, sorry I caused you guys to be worried." But, deep in my heart, somewhere unknown to me, the 'other me' still resides, waiting for its chance to attack.

A/N: Typical deep chapter much, I think not XD Anyway, yup. That's about it. Next chapter will be coming soon, so... peace!

~~Support my other fanfictions as well! It's really appreciated!~~

~Digimon: Digidestined Unite!