Chapter 8: MA BALLS... wait... what?

A/N: I'm not dead yet.... I'm still alive....

Meanwhile, Tim is still at the castle gates, fighting off Beast soldiers after Beast soldiers.  Darn... too many to fight.... He thought. After knocking off one more of the soldiers, he received word that Emile and the others are alive. Thank goodness... I was worried that they might not be able to make it. He thought. "Okay... so where are they?" He asked the soldier. "Jon and another boy are on their way back, but no sign of Emile..." The soldier informed. "No sign of Emile?!" Tim aruptly asked as he fend off another Beast soldier. "What do you mean no sign of Emile?" The soldier flinch for a second, then replied "Well, when Jon and the other boy return back to the castle, we asked of Emile. Jon was too weak to reply and the other boy is unconscious." Damn it.... at the time like this.... Tim thought. Alone fighting in the castle, Tim have no choice but to keep fighting.

Meanwhile, while Tim is busy, a mysterious person have appear at the castle. Hiding under a cape and hood, the person saw Tim, let out a small gasp, wanting to call out for him, but could not bring herself to. Tim... Help me...

Meanwhile, Emile wander around, apparently searching for something. Weird.... It'ssuppose to be around here somewhere... Wandering around lost, Emile wanted to call quits, when he saw....

Tim on the other hand got his hands ridiculously dirty. After a crazy amount of Beast soldiers fell before him, Tim notice that the remaining amount started to back away, showing the signs that the first day of war have come to an end. Tim finally can sigh. "Rest easy for now Timothy... We have a lot of things to do tomorrow. Rest up." The head of the security, Sam patted Tim on the head. "I-i guess... How's Jon?" TIm asked. "Jon still have not open his eyes yet... He must be tired..." Sam replied. "Oh... then...." Before Tim could continue, Sam took the words right out of his mouth. "What about Josh, you want to ask? Well, he is still showing no signs of waking up, but he is on the verge of being fully recovered. As for those two guys both Jon and Josh brought back, well, they are still unconscious...." Tim could only hope that they might help out in the up coming fight. "Well, I need to sleep now... Good night..." With a sigh, Tim went back to the castle and call it a day.

"Moan... Where is it....." Emile looked around and sighed. Every turn, equals to getting lost. Unknown to him, the mysterious person is watching him, after leaving the castle. Emile looked and looked, and finally found what he wanted: The legendary Soul Sword. Before the whole gang left, Queen Zelia hold Emile for a while, asking "Do you mind if I ask you to do me a favour?" Always eager to help, Emile quickly replied "Of course! Anything for you, Queen Zelia!" handing over a map, Queen Zelia explained "The Beast King might be after this, please keep it safe." Looking a the map, Emile had a "What the heck?" face, look up to Queen Zelia, replying "Er... this is?" "As you can tell, it's a map. However, when I first saw you, I sense... a really powerful power in you. So, maybe this item will help you. It strengthens your strength and your power, however...." The Queen fell silent. "However what?" Emile questioned (Don't question the logic of this Emile!). "However... You need to do a contract. A permament contract. There will be a mark that will be with you forever, even in Earth." Queen Zelia replied. Oh man.... Emile thought, as he started to worry about where the mark will it be on him. "Well.... I will try and look for it..." With that, Emile left the room, ran to catch up with his friends. 

Meanwhile, the mysterious person kept on following Emile, unknown to him, the person kept on sobbing, like as if afraid to walk up to him and start a conversation. I need help... Please notice me Emile... With that though in her head, she press forward, hopefully able to be spotted by Emile. When Emile found the sword, stuck on the ground, she have no choice but to hide. "So...this is the sword..." Emile walked towards it and try to lift it up. "No kidding.. it's really stick to the ground..." He muttered. He attempt it again, but still didn't budge. "Sigh... this is going to be fun..." He sighed.

Next day, there was a surprise announcement. The day 2 of the war has been postponed to the next day (sounds confusing, but i'll explain later), giving them more time to heal and prepare. "It will not be fun if we force you to fight with your injuries..." the Beast king explained. "Well, at least he's nice enough to let us rest..." Tim said after the sudden announcement. Jon had woke up from the announcement. "Yea... unexpectally." He replied, while in his sitting position. Josh fortunately have finally woke up from his 'nap' as he like to say it. "Damn... that's some sleep I have." Josh replied, with bandages all over. "Er... you sure you're ready for Day 2?" Jon asked, while wearing his gear. Giving him an Okay sign, saying "No problem! I am 100% A-Okay!" "Make sure not to push yourself, okay?" Tim let out a small laugh while saying that, leaving Jon sighing.  "Speaking of which, Jon, you know where Emile have gone to?" Tim asked, remembering that he heard that Jon and the other boy, which is Jake had came back, Emile was nowehere to be seen. "Oh. He said he have to look for something. Not sure what though..." Jon thought for a moment. "Ha! Maybe looking for his crush?" Josh joked. Jon and Tim turned to Josh. "Wait what?!" Jon bluttered. "Didn't you know? People around the internet kept saying about Emile and Maesea dating and all those..." Josh informed. "Woah Time out! What did you say?! Emile and Maesea dating?!" Jon freaked out. Tim could not even say a word, due to being shocked. Just then, Tyler open his eyes, muttered "What.. the...." Josh and the others turned to see their crazy, sex-relating puns friend. "Where am I?" He bluttered.  "Hey Tyler. Feeling better?"

The mysterious person.... wait. I should say mysterious girl still hiding from Emile, as he still tries to remove the sword. Just like all of my first dates... this happens...

A/N: Ok about the next day thing. After the events from the first day, Tim had his rest. Then the next day, the day 2 of the war was postponed to the following day, which is tomorrow. So there. And also, My bad if I have not been undating abit.. now's the holidays and I can update, so yea... Chapter 9, out soon :)