Treason

Skydoesminecraft's POV

"Sky... I-I'm sorry." Squid says. But before either of us can say anything he teleport away. We stand there for a few moments, taking in what just happened. Finally, after about five minutes of silence, Stampy decides to say something.

"Did he just do what I think he did?" I nod in reply.

"Come on. Let's go back to the others."

We hurry down the hall and catch up to Bodil and Deadlox.

"What took you guys so long?" Deadlox asks.

"Oh uh we had a bit of a run in with someone..." I reply.

"Who?"

"Squid."

"WHAT?!"

"He teleported behind us. Said sorry. And left."

"He said sorry?"

"Yeah. I don't know why... He just did."

L for Lee's POV (I know it's not the full name but I couldn't be bothered to write it all)

"It's over there. Down that path and to the left." I say. Another visitor just asked for directions to a minigame in the funland. I sigh and walk back to the main house. It's been two days since Stampy has left and there are already rumours spreading around the kingdom that I've barely managed to keep under control. People are starting to get suspicions and if the truth got out that he had to... K-Kill Squid, well things are bound to get real ugly.

I still can't believe he did it. And to stop me getting thrown in prison. He should've refused. I would've have betrayed my friends. Ever. No matter how they act, or what they say, I would NEVER be a traitor. I honestly don't know what to think about Stampy anymore. He was loyal to stop me getting arrested, but he was a traitor to agree to kill Squid. Ugh!

I try and forget about the issue for a while, so I go down to the post office to check the mail. It's a short walk, only passing a few shops. Once I get there, I check my box. As usual there is nothing th- wait a minute what's this? It's a letter from an unknown sender. Who could it be from? I pick up the envelope and turn it over. It's stamped (no pun intended) with the official Mojang (minecraft government) seal. Oh no this can't be good! I carefully open the letter and begin to read.

You think you could get away with treason that easily? You were wrong. By the time you read this letter, there will be guards waiting at the front gate for you. Now give yourself up and exit the kingdom grounds. You are lucky that I was in a generous mood by writing this letter. I've assigned SquashyQuack to run the kingdom in your absence.

- Steve.

P.S I've planted a tracker in this letter to make sure you destroy it. Burn it right now to ensure no one else can read it. I will know if you don't.

I let go of the letter and watch it slowly drift to the ground. I bend down to pick it back up, my hands shaking. I can barely stand up and my heart is racing. I can't go back to that place. Not again.

A/N OHHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!! So Lee's been to the jail before. But why? ALL WILL BE REVEALED IM THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! Anyway... 450 FREAKING VIEWS!!!!! WTF GUYS THIS IS EPIC!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! *throws pizza to audience cause you know, everyone loves pizza*

Oh and sorry for the short chapter... Someone *cough Purple_Wolf44 cough* has been buggin me to get a chapter out