The Morning of the Battle

Skydoesminecraft's POV

"Wake up!" I feel something kick my ribs. Herobrine. I sit up and open my eyes. I was right. Herobrine is standing there impatiently taping his foot against the concrete. I look over to my left and see iballisticsquid rising to his feet. I do the same.

"Now that you're both awake, come with me to get your weapons and armour." I nod and follow behind him, trying not to make a sound. We walk for a few minutes before we come across a massive room. Out of the whole castle, this is the place that amazes me the most. The room is a dome made out of glass, with lava running down the walls. On those walls are rows upon rows of weapons and armour. There's everything from wooden axes to diamond chestplates. As I admire the room, something catches my attention. On the very edge of the rack are two sets complete sets of armour, along with a sword and a bow and arrow. However, they aren't normal. There is on set that looks like it's made out of redstone, and other is made of butter but with purple crystals on the shoulder of the chestplate. Also, the the swords match the theme, a purple crystal on the handle of the butter sword, and a blue crystal on the redstone sword.

"Are those ours?" I ask.

"Yes. Squid, you take the redstone one, and Sky, you take the gold one."

"It's Butter!" I say. How dare he call it gold.

"Pfft, whatever." Herobrine picks up the sets and passes them to us. We out them on.

"This is pretty neat!" Exclaims Squid.

"I know. Now, let's go take over Deadlox's Kingdom!"

"Remind me again why we are doing this?" I ask.

"Because if you don't, I'm gonna kill your friend." He replies. That was a good enough reason for me so I stop talking. But Squid continues.

"What's so important about Deadlox?" Herobrine ignores the question.

"Take off your amulets."

I take a deep breath in, and for the first time in years, lift the amulet over my shoulders. I feel the change starting to take place. After a few minutes my eyes turn glow golden and I am transformed into Skybrine. I look over at Squid and see that he's now iballistichell.

"You remember how to use your powers?" Herobrine asks. How could I forget. It's not like we were trained everyday for 3 years.

"Yeah, I remeber." I reply. Squid nods in agreement.

"Good. Now turn yourselves invisible and I'll teleport us to the outskirts of the kingdom." He says. I'm a bit confused. It would take a lot less energy to get an enderman to teleport us there.

"Why aren't we getting teleported by an enderman?" I ask.

"Because if we did, getting into the kingdom without Deadlox suspecting anything would be very difficult."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll find out soon enough." He replies with a sigh. "Ok get ready to be teleported in 3, 2, 1."

Deadlox's POV

"Deadlox! Look at this!" I hear someone shout. It's Bodil40, and he is holding a crumpled piece of paper in his hands. He passes it to me. There are only two words in the page. They are scrawled out in almost illegible letters.

I'm coming.

"Is this one of your trolls?" I ask him.

"No! And I mean it this time. One of the guards found it this morning taped to the castle gates." He replies. I believe him. He wouldn't joke about something like this.

"Who could've sent it?" He asks. I can only think of one person.

"Herobrine."

"W-what?!"

"You heard of what happened with Sky and Bashur. I think I'm next." I say. Before Bodil can say anything in reply, I shout out to one if my head guards.

"Triple the guards around the castle, and evacuate everyone to the city hall! If you can, get reinforcements from Sky's army. And Stampy's and Bashur's too. The guard nods his head and rushes away.

Stampylongnose's POV

I hear the door of my room open with a creak. I turn around and see Lee standing in the doorway.

"Stampy! A message just came from Deadlox! Here take it." He says while holding out a piece of paper. I take it from him and read what is written on it.

Herobrine is going to attack my kingdom. Please send help as soon as you can.

- Deadlox.

I immediately spring to action. I order ten thousand of my best guards to be sent to Deadlox's realm, leaving the rest to guard here while I'm gone.

"Let me come too. I wanna fight." Says Lee determinedly.

"Of course. Your my second in command, and my most experienced fighter." I say. Lee smiles and picks up his diamond sword.

"Let's go."