Twenty one

Katyas POV

So Trixie was going to see her ex today after school and it kinda worried me because I read the messages and he really isn't a great guy. I was so worried and in all honesty I didn't want Trixie to go see him alone, but I told her that if she needs something she could count on me. After school I got home and made sure to have my phone and my car keys ready in case anything bad happens. I canceled my plans to be fully there for her, I mean it was Friday evening so I had to cancel a lot of things.

After three hours or so I accidentally fell asleep and my ringing phone woke me up. It was Trixie. SHIT IT WAS TRIXIE.

"Hey princess are you ok? Is something wrong?" I heard her sobbing on the other side of the phone "Oh my god Trixie are you okay?!" she didn't say anything for about ten seconds "I don't know where I am Katya, I don't know how I ended up here and I am scared" Wow I was expecting something to happen but not in that way. "Calm down its okay I am going to come. What do you see around you?" I was so worried but I didnt allow myself to show it because I had to be there for Trixie. "I..I don't know its dark and there are trees all around me.. I guess I am in a forest or something" Great now she was in one of 3 fucking forests. "Trixie are you hurt or is anything missing?" I got into the car and started it but I made sure to still hear Trixie clear enough, "My head is hurting a little but besides that I think I am okay" Thank god. "Okay princess do you know where the exit is or do you know where to find the street?" I started to drive. "Not really, there are beech trees everywhere I hardly can see anything and theres a little house like thing a little further away, or the shadows seem like it" I tried to think of where she could be, and when she said beech trees and house likeI knew exactly where she was. "Did you say beech trees and a house?" I was full of adrenaline "Y...yes" I knew exactly where she was "Okay don't move I am coming to get you" I immediately drove as fast as I could, "Katya? Please don't hang up I am really scared" I was really scared for her too "Don't worry of course I won't hang up". Her breath started to get faster and I could hear her starting to cry a little, she was having a panic attack. Fuck."Princess listen to me I am going to talk to you okay? Do you remember when I slept in the hospital with you? I was really cold because the ground was like freezing and then you asked me if I wanted to come in the bed with you, Ive never slept so good in my entire life and you kept me warm" I know that talking to someone can help because I am not unfamiliar with having panic attacks. "And do you remember when I tried to hook up with you while I was drunk?" her breathing slowed down and I was so relived, then she actually said something "Yes it was at Fames party where you wanted me to come with you and we both got detention on that day, Ive never rushed so fast to get ready in my entire lif-" The line suddenly broke and it hung up, I couldn't join her anymore, her phone probably died "Trixie? Trixie?!" yep she wasn't there anymore.Fuck.

I drove for about ten minutes, I pulled over and got my flashlight to go search her. I knew exactly where she was when she first called me and I hope she stuck by my advice and didn't move. I started yelling her name in hope for a response, but nothing happened. My palms were sweaty and I was very worried because I couldnt find her, and by now it was pitch-black outside.

After five more minutes I heard a humming sound of a Dolly Parton song, and I immediately knew it was Trixie, I ran as fast as I could and saw her all scrunched up sitting on the ground with her back leaning against the tree and her knees near her body with her face buried in her hands. "Trixie fuck I was so fucking worried" I immediately run up to her and hug her as tight as I could. "Katya! thank you so much, I was s scared. i am so sorry i should've listened to you and not go to see Jo-" I cut her off because I just couldn't help but kiss her. I was so scared that I would never be able to kiss her again and never feel her soft lips against mine. I never wanted to lose her.

"Don't be sorry its not your fault. Don't ever be sorry again if someone does that to you" I saw her sad expression and my heart broke. I was so stupid to fall asleep, she called me 6 times and left thousands of messages and my dumb ass was busy sleeping! I promised her that I would be there for her but I wasn't and it made me feel awful. But right now I was just so relieved that she was okay, I would've never forgiven me if something bad happened to her. "Come lets go in the car princess" I helped her up and held her to make sure that she wasn't going to fall or something.

I opened the car door for her and was able to see her in the light for the first time. She looked awful. She looked cute because she always does but she looked different. Her hair was all messy and her clothes were dirty, she had scratches on her face and bruises on the arms, her eyes were red and puffy because she cried and her shoes were full of mud. "Do you want me to drop you off at home?" I asked her hoping that the answer would be no, I didn't want her to be alone right now and I wanted to know what happened.

"Actually Katya can I come over to yours? I don't want to have to deal with my mom being me like this right now"

Fuck yes

"Of course princess" and with that said I started the car and we went to my place.