Fourteen

Trixies POV:

Thank god Katya was fine. She opened the door and I could immediately tell that she slept. Her hair was messy and her makeup was smudged a little more than last night. She let me in and even made me dinner. Katya is such a lovely person, I don't know who couldn't love her.

After we finished dinner we talked about everything and nothing at the same time. And after noticing that she made those weird faces I asked her"Are your headaches gone ?" . "No but they hurt less since you arrived" now I had the reason for those gimmick faces and I could feel myself blush when she said that, even if it wasn't something big but every little compliment she made me was important to me. "But they're still there aren't they?" I asked "Well yes but they're almost gone don't worry". I sat up and walked to my backpack because I always had my Wonder medication as i like to call it, basically its a mix of different some crushed aspirin and my secret ingredient which I can't tell you obviously but I am sure that it'll help Katya with her aches. I came back with the little pink dose in my hand and gave it to Katya. "Here try this it'll help" she looked at me in disbelief but nodded in agreement. "How do I take this? because honestly it looks like coke. Do I snort it?" she said jokingly and I just handed her a water bottle smiling. "No silly, just mix it with some water and then drink it fast, but make sure to not drink it with too much water because it shouldn't be too diluted". She drank three quarters of the water first and then mixed the rest with the powder. She made a joking disgusted face before swallowing the mixture and gagging fakingly.

She told me that she couldn't remember anything that happened last night and I was kinda happy, but I knew that I couldn't tell her that she hit on me like a hooker on a rich man. "Well nothing too crazy happened. You and the girls just drank and we danced and you kinda hit on me a little but I was warned by Ginger and pearl that it was your drunk horny self. And that was it basically". She listened closely and her eyes widened when I mentioned that she hit on me. "Oh god Trix I am so sorry for hitting on you. I was completely drunk and didn't knew what I do". "Well you know its ok. Its not like you intentionally wanted to hit on me...." I looked a little ashamed and I think that she noticed it because she immediately spoke again. "Its not like it was a mistake you know. I can see myself hitting on you in real life". Thats it, after that sentence I blushed like nobody ever blushed before. "Thank you Kat" "No problem Trix". It was then awkward until she proposed to watch a movie.

We sat down on her couch and started to watch some movies, and she wanted to watch that movie called contact, I agreed which was a mistake. 10 minutes in this film I started to get bored and I don't think that that should happen but thankfully I had something to distract me sitting right next to me. I sat on the couch and she laid there both with blankets and cushions but after a while I moved a little bit closer to her and I got my hand closer and closer to her, until I heard a light snore fill the air. She was asleep...Great.

She was so beautiful when she's sleeping, I know I've said that before but I still think it.

About an hour later I realized that it was late and that I had to go. I carefully woke up Katya to say goodbye "Hey Kats its running late I'm gonna get going, ill see you tomorrow" she woke up and looked confused and then widened her eyes after looking at the clock. "Oh god Trix I'm so sorry I fell asleep" I smiled at her and shook my head lightly "Don't worry you're cute when you sleep. But I really have to go now". She made a mimicly sad face and led me to the door. "Bye princess" "Bye Kat". Then there was that awkward moment between us where our faces were just about to touch. This moment made my heart pound so loud that im sure that she was able to hear it. The moment turned into seconds but felt like hours and I wanted it to last days. I didn't know if I should kiss her because the only thing that was going through my head right now was that I should finally connect our lips but my gut told me not to.Fuck. After a few more seconds that still felt like hours, I just smiled at her and turned around to make my way back home.

Fuck Trixie you are so fucking dumb why haven't you kissed her? Shit.

Once I was home I fought with the idea of texting her, but I thought that it made me look week so I didn't do it after all. I just stared at my phone for at least one hour hoping that her name would pop up on the screen. But nothing happened. Fuck.

I mean I just didn't kiss her its nothing too bad, maybe she didn't even want to kiss me, maybe she doesn't even like me maybe I am just being dramatic. I didn't know. I just wanted to see her again tomorrow.

----------------------------

Sorry guys its very bad. I don't like this part :( The next one will be better I promise