Five

Trixies POV:
All of a sudden and out of nowhere  I felt weak and fell. The next thing I know is that I wake up in a not so comfy bed and see Katya holding my hand and crying.

"He...hello?.... Where am I?.... What are all of these tubes? Katya what are you doing here?!"

"Omg hey Trix !you finally woke up. How you're feeling?" She wiped her tears away

"I'm feeling a little bit dizzy but it's ok. Please don't cry, why are you crying?"

"It's nothing Trixie don't worry"

"I feel like we had that conversation before. Cmon tell me"

"I just... I just feel so guilty because it's my fault everything that happened!"

"Sorry but I passed out. What happened with me exactly that I woke up in hospital?"

"Your Body is so weak because you haven't eaten in the past 2 days. You passed out and I lifted you up and carried you to the nurse who then called an ambulance because you didn't wake up. There's a tube that gives your body food"

"And you think it's your fault that that happened Katya?"

"Well yes! I mean I laughed and you felt bad so you stopped eating" 

she looked down and tears started to roll down her cheeks

"Katya please don't cry. It isn't your fault. I should've handled the whole situation in another way"

"But you didn't and so it makes me guilty"

"Look at me Katya"

She looked up with her eyes full of tears

"It isn't your fault. Now come here"

I pulled her into a tight warm hug. I could feel that she was careful to not pull on any of the tubes. Her hug was warm and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Honestly it was the first time since the last two days that I felt something in my stomach.

"It feels like if I pushed too hard your bones they will crack"

"Don't worry Katya I'm not that weak"

"Your hugs are good tho"

"Thank you. That's the first time you're being nice to me"

"Oh shut up Trixie"

We laughed 2 more minutes until the nurse comes in with my meal

"And now miss Mattel here's your dinner"

She put the tray on the little table and left

"Sooooo are you going to eat Trix ?"

I just looked at the dinner like it's a sort of alien species on the plate. I couldn't eat something. I was so close of being perfect that I couldn't fuck it up. Not now.

"Actually I'm not hungry you know"

"Trixie eat something"

"The Tube is feeding me quite much you know?"

"I'm serious Trix eat something. The doctor said that you have to eat something"

"But-"

"There's no but. Eat something. I don't like seeing you so skinny, it's not you!"

"What am I?"