Eleven

Trixies POV:

Katya hugged and thanked me for talking to miss DelRio and I was happy that i was able to help her. Because after all she was there for me nearly the entire time.

I went to my next class feeling confident...too confident.

I sat down and immediately talked to Dela about what just happened without realizing that i completely ignored the teacher. I didn't notice him talking to me until he slammed a book on my desk and yelled "DETENTION" in my face. Needless to say that I was quiet after that.

Shit now I was the one with detention and Ill only have like 10 minutes to get ready for this stupid party!

I don't know how I will tell Katya that I got detention but I don't think that she needs to know it. Ill just have to be ready when she comes to pick me up and everything will be fine Trixie don't worry just breathe. Luckily I showered this morning so I don't have to do it when i get home and my hair should be fine just one quick brush stroke and it should be fine too, Iwill do my makeup while detention and I will think about my outfit, I have to be perfect. For Katya. 

The period was finally over and i asked the teacher if he could have some very for me but the only thing he said was "Get out. Now". He's pissed apparently.

I went off to my last class for the day before detention and now I was pissed too. That stupid teacher is such an asshole he can't just give me detention like this! I stomped in the class and sat down immediately again but this time i crossed my arms on the table and buried my face in them. I was so angry at myself that i could scream. But i didn't want any more detention so I decided against it. I never thought so much about my closet then I did in the last period of today. I imagined what I was going to wear and i literally imagined myself wearing it and turning around in the mirror and all of that stuff, but I was soon interrupted from the teacher slamming again on my desk, and thats when I realized that I was sleeping. 

"Is my class that boring?

"N...no of course not Mrs.Davis"

she just laughed and said that she was just like me back in the days. I was scared to get more detention honestly but luckily Mrs.Davis was really nice. 

Her period ended quick and I was about to go in the detention room, I took a last breath and went in. I sat down and crossed my arms to burry my face again. After 2 minutes or so I heard a familiar voice saying

"Trixie what are you doing here?!" and it was Katya. Shit.

"Oh hey Katya" I said shyly "I...I got detention, and why are you here?

"I am sorry Trixie but you saved me from DelRios detention but i got it the next class immediately. I am really sorry"

"Don't worry its ok I mean I got detention too" 

I padded the empty chair next to mine and she sat down

"Do you know how this works? Because honestly I've never had detention before"

She laughed and the smiled and said "Well we can do whatever we want, the teacher always leaves and only comes back at the end so we are basically free in this room" 

"After all it doesn't sound too bad I think"

"It can be fun sometimes"

The teacher and some students came in and then detention began. He told us the rules such as "Don't leave the room" and "Do your exercises" or "Don't talk", but he left pretty soon. We were now about six students in the classroom and Katya told me to follow her to the back, where we sat down on the ground and started talking a little bit.

"So why did you got detention?" she asked me 

"I talked with Dela and didn't pay attention to the teacher who was literally screaming at me"

"Oh God Trix what was so important that you even zoned out the teacher?"

I couldn't tell her that she was the reason because I know that she would feel guilty so I had 0.0003 seconds to come up with an excuse

"uhm...I don't know we talked about everything, and why do you have detention?"

"well I was late and then I didn't pay attention to class, because I preferred to daydream a little and since Mr.Kressley is a complete dick, I got detention"

"what were you daydreaming about?" i asked and honestly didn't expect an answer

"you maybe?

As soon as those two words left her mouth, my face flushed and i felt how red I got, but i played it cool and hugged her saying "Awww thank you". I absolutely loved hugging her and smelling the light odor of cigarettes and starburst candy. I felt safe around her and i knew that I was safe around her, her body was always warm and her skin was always soft and honestly i couldn't imagine a life without her in it anymore. I mean yes I had Dela and Adore and all of them but I wasn't nearly as close to them like I was with Katya. Even tho Dela got pretty close they weren't on the same level.

We talked and talked and unfortunately detention ended after one and a half hours. Katya offered me a ride home and of course i didn't decline it. She hoped smoothly on her bike and padded the empty spot behind her "Get on princess" I nodded in response and climbed on her bike as professionally as I possibly could. "Ready ? If you want you can hold on to me if you are scared" and I did as she told me. I felt my stomach flip because I was never so close to Katya before and I could feel my heart racing. 

After the short ride she dropped me off and I got ready for Fames party.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter is so short but the next one will be longer