Fifteen

Katyas POV:

It almost happened, I almost kissed her. 

I said almost because apparently she didn't want to do it or whatever and I honestly don't give a fuck because the only thing that matters is that it didn't happen. I don't know what it was but I was sure that this was the right moment and I just didn't do it. I am such a god damn pussy. I mean thinking about it I was kinda happy that it didn't happen, it wasn't going to last long after all because she had to go home. 

Trixie told me that I hit on her while she was dancing yesterday, and god I am never going to drink again when I am at a party with Trixie, because I would die to see her dance in this perfect dress. I didn't remember amy of it, not even her dancing or me hitting on her while she was dancing. The only thing I remember is that I started to drink and then woke up in my bed with headaches. I have to go on a party with her again soon to see her dance and maybe hitting on her again, but this time sober. 

I was getting so tired because I slept all day and the whole sleeping made me sleepy, so I went upstairs and immediately fell asleep. 

The next morning came quick and I wasn't ready at all. But I knew one thing for sure I was ready to see Trixie. We met at lunch every day and I was happy to see he again.

After a long long time at school it was finally lunch time and I saw Trixie sitting under our tree so I joined her. "Hey Trix" I said sitting down next to her. "Hey Kat" she responded. "How was school so far?" "Well it was aokay as you would say but I have a question..." shit now I got scared. "What are we? Because don't tell me that yesterday before I was about to leave there wasnt that awkward moment where you thought about kissing me." I didn't know how to respond properly so I leaned in and our lips touched for the first time "Trix, I really like this  but as you might know I am not the kind of person to be in a relationship with. I am not the type for something serious you know?" I looked at her and she smiled "I completely understand that but you know college should be fun and our time is too short here so I might have something unofficial just for fun with you". "I agree. Lets have something then I guess. I am not really into being with someone for a long time" she smiled and kissed me again and deepened it this time. 

Wow so now I really had a thing going on with Trixie Mattel huh. The Trixie Mattel that looked like  a porno Barbie with her huge tits, slim waist and big ass. But we had to keep it a secret because we both agreed that all of this thing was just for fun and we didn't want other people to see it. 

My alarm rang the next morning and I was full of energy. I got ready and went to school very early to see Trixie. I got on my bike and rode down the road of this beautiful little town. I quickly arrived at school and immediately saw the seeming smile of Trixie. She stood next to her locker and I approached her and talked to her. "Hey princess" she turned around and hugged me "Hey Katya. I didn't know that you were one of the early ones. Ive never seen you here that early before." I looked at her outfit and bit my lip. She had on a blue skirt that showed off her thighs and a pink Dolly Parton thsirt that she had stuffed in her skirt. "Yes I know I usually get here late but I had so much energy this morning that I decided to come here and see you even tho it is very early. But enough about me oh my god Trixie you look stunning!" She blushed and giggled "Oh thank you Kat you too". I knew that it was a lie but I didn't mind it too much. I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. "I need to retouch my makeup i will be right back or you can come with me if you want" she said while pointing to the bathroom. "After you my lady" . Of course let her go ahead because I wanted to see how her ass looked in this skirt. Conclusion: Hot as fuck. 

I think that she noticed that I was staring at her ass non-stop because once we've arrived outside of the bathroom she said "Liking what you see don't you? Just like at the party where you were grabbing my ass and telling me that I was hot and-" That was enough for me. I pushed her in the bathroom and pinned her against the wall. "Oh god fuck Trixie you are such a tease do you know that?" she at me with a smirk on her face "I know".

I kissed her and the kiss started to get hot. Very hot. it got to a point where our bodies nearly melted together. The only thing I felt on my body in that moment was Trixies body and her big boobs with her hard nipples against my chest, and let me tell you those breasts are the only thing you need to get horny.

After a long deep kiss she pulled away and looked me right in the eyes "Katya I have to do my makeup remember?" I smiled and nodded in response. After shed finished her makeup the bell and she gave me a quick peck on the lips. "see you at lunch Kat" "Yes see you at lunch princess" and our ways separated. 

I wasn't sure how I managed to make it through until lunch time.