Chapter 34: Andromeda Walburga Black

She's gone. Left me alone again. But this time I don't give two fucks. She can go fucking die for all I care. I hope she does. She's been corrupted by potter and his filthy friends. Turned her weak. Especially those bloody muggle loving Weasleys. They all think she died. Fucking bastards can't think for themselves for once. I saw her. Leaving with them. She's not fucking dead. But I won't tell anyone that. Why? Because I want to finish her myself. She'll pay for what she did to me. 

          Nine in the afternoon, I glanced around the halls before quickly entering the room silently. The door creaked slightly, bringing the attention of the raven-haired boy to me. He looked at me in shock, holding his light up to see my face up better. I winked at him and quickly ran away through the rows of books in the dark Malfoy manor library. The seven-inch heels on my boots occasionally hitting the floor. I tried my best to keep up my speed while being quiet. Usually, in the day, it's easy with so many other people around, making their usual annoying sounds. But at night even though I prefer it, it's so silent. Although that's why I like it. No one to bother or distract me. Or so I thought. I could see Brian's light trying to track me, although he would never be able to A) find me or B) keep up with my pace.

           I ran for about ten minutes before I stopped. Now I was far enough away. I made no move to hide the sound of my shoes. In case you hadn't noticed I'm not necessarily supposed to be here. But recently I've been avoiding my room... too many bad memories there. I usually spend my night's here now. Because merlin knows that I'm not sleeping. 

           I grabbed my wand and summoned my record player and a fair-sized stack of records. The newest ones on top being: Panic! at the disco, Fall out boy, My chemical romance, Nirvana and Twenty One Pilots. Also a copy I had gotten a hold of; a guns n' roses vintage record of paradise city. I slid out my copy of 'pretty. odd.' and sat down cross-legged on the dusty wood floor and popped the record in place. Slowly I placed the needle down and the wonderful sound of Brendon Urie's voice cascaded around me. I just sat for a while, listening taking it all in it was beautiful. Music always was my safe space. Subconsciously as 'northern downpour' began I started to sing. I know I'm definitely not the best at singing, fucking trust me on that. My singing and my voice, in general, are one of the things I beat myself up the most about. Hence the reason I only ever sing when I'm sure I'm alone. My eyes closed, I started to slowly hum to the song, it soon turned into full out singing the lyrics. 

"Through playful lips made of yarn

That fragile Capricorn
Unraveled words like moths upon old scarves
I know the world's a broken bone
But melt your headaches, call it homeHey moon, please forget to fall down
Hey moon, don't you go downSugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonelySugarcane in the easy mornin'
Sugarcane in the easy mornin'
Weather-vanes my one and lonelyHey moon, please forget to fall down
Hey moon, don't you go down
You are at the top of my lungs

Drawn to the ones who never yawn"

          The song ended and I heard a faint clapping from behind me. I stood and had the person pinned in an instant, gripping the soft fabric of a dress shirt. The soft sound of 'when the day met the night' playing in the background. I pressed my knife sharply into their neck,

          "Who are you" I hissed.

          "Hey, hey, it's just me!" the... boy put his hands up in defence, Brian. I growled

          "you know better than to follow me Stratford"

          "That was beautiful" he ignored my question I raised my leg, kicking him swiftly, square in the dick. He doubled over groaning.

           "Fucking hell woman, have you no sympathy!?" I looked at him, eyebrows raised

          "think about that, really think about who you're talking to" I bared my teeth and let his shirt go. he slowly stood up,

          "but seriously, that was really beautiful, who sung that?" I turned my head to look at him while I put the record away, 

           "that. was the beautiful voice of Brendon Urie" I sighed like a lovesick puppy because I kinda was. he shrugged.

          "eh, I don't know him... he can't be that great" I growled,

          "he might be muggle but he is the best fucking human to walk the earth... and the most handsome for that matter" he huffed angrily, I snapped my fingers facing him again.

          "off topic. How did you find me." 

          "your the only one in this whole house to visit the library in the middle of the night... also I followed your music" I huffed angrily in response pouting slightly.

          "well, you found me. Either sit or leave" I sat down again, this time placing vices and virtues under the needle. He sat next to me. He grabbed a record, examining it. I grabbed it from him, letting out a strangled cry of protest. 

          "ahhahahhahahaha. no." I placed it back on the pile. 

          "So. Who's this Brendon guy then?" My face lit up and I ruffled through the records before finding the stack of polaroids of P!ATD. I scooted closer to him flipping through the photos pointing out people and things. 

          As I finished I looked up and noticed that Brian was starring at me intently, slowly leaning forward, I started to lean in, glancing from his lips to his eyes. I was so close to his lips before I realized what was going on and I pulled away clearing my throat awkwardly we both stood up. 

          "Um, so I should uh, probably get going" He stuttered walking backwards slowly running his fingers through his hair,

          "uh, yeah, you probably should" He turned away and walked out of the library, leaving me alone with my music. 

~~~~one week later~~~~

          I sat at a long table surrounded by my fellow death eaters, Draco sat across from me looking weak... weaker than usual. Pale as fuck, and that's saying something. Black, purple bruises under his eyes that almost matched my own. Soon, the Dark Lord, Bella, Jake, Elton, Brian and their mother walked in. Everyone silenced.

          "I have an announcement to make" the Dark Lord boomed, he gestured for me to join him at the front of the room. I stood up warily and walked over. 

          "My niece, we have made a decision, that you and the Elton boy are going to be wed," Bella cackled, my mouth hung open in shock, I looked over to see Brian's face mimicked my own. 

          "What. I. um. NO!?" I yelled, "No fucking way, you bastards can't make me!" the Dark Lord quickly loomed over me,

          "But I can and I will" he hissed, "Do not forget for a second girl that should you disobey me I will not hesitate to slaughter everyone you love! You will marry him. You have no choice." he yelled loudly. I snarled and stormed out of the room, slamming the door loudly behind me.

          now what?