Chapter 8: Andromeda Walburgia Black

I stood in the main room of Malfoy Manor my aunt next to me, Lyra cowered in the corner. I looked at the pathetic muggle on the ground. I spat at her, pulling out one of my many hidden knives and slowly stalked closer to her, grinning madly.

          "No, Andromeda, wait."

          "Wait?" I hissed "Why the fuck should I wait?"

         "I want her to do it," she pointed a bony finger at Lyra. I gaped sure we had put Ly through a lot but never anything as bad as physically hurting someone. That was always my pleasure. I went and grabbed Lyra from the corner.

          "It's ok," I subtlety whispered in her ear. I fake pushed her forwards. She went with the act, pretending to brush herself off and glare at me while putting on a brave face. I handed her my favorite blood stained knife, it was long with a curved serrated edge on one side. I had taken to sharpening it each night.

          Lyra grabbed the blade handle and stood tall in front of the cowering muggle girl, closing her eyes she quickly sliced through skin. Deep enough to hurt, but not enough to kill. The girl cried out, I smiled at the sound. It was like music to my ears. I knew what came next. I wasn't sure if Ly could mentally handle it though.

          "Now do it," Bella hissed in her ear "DO IT!" She shrieked. I tried to bring myself to smile but I couldn't, not when it was my cousin being yelled at. My best friend. But I couldn't do anything, I was stuck.

          "C-crucio," the woman shrieked filling the whole house with the sounds of her suffering she collapsed on the ground.

          "Can I have a turn now," I half whined half complained.

          "Yes, yes, go ahead." I stepped forwards pulling out two matching blades that I had strapped on my back the handles peaking above my shoulders, they were both quite long and the metal had been tainted a dark black. I dragged the tip of the blade across her face, she whimpered slightly, surrounded by her own blood.

           "Well, lets begin shall we?" I chuckled darkly.

           I had returned to my room, I stood in my dark bathroom washing the dried blood off my hands. A tear fell from my eyes. I slipped off the black ring that Fred had given me in fourth year. I missed him so much every fucking day. I hadn't wanted to go on a break but being a death eater I couldn't have any distractions.

           It felt weird not knowing he was in the same building as me, or even not knowing if he was safe at all, and it killed me. No matter what even if we both survive this he might not want me. Especially after all the hurt I'll be forced to inflict upon his family.

          I changed into a set of simple black workout clothes, leggings and a sports bra. My midriff showing my toned stomach. I had taken to working out and practicing my hand to hand combat. I slipped on my leather jacket the last thing I had gotten from my uncle Sirius. I also pulled on a pair of boots, but I grabbed some runners too. I had started training in more of my regular every day clothes, I needed to be ready to fight no matter where I was, no matter what I was wearing. I stormed out of the building, people scattered away from my gaze as I stormed across the field.

          I stood a fair distance away from the targets, three of them lined up next to each other. The music in the back blared loudly drowning out all other sounds. I took a deep breath and spun around flinging the dagger. My throw hit with an unreal accuracy, lodging itself into the board. I kept moving and throwing, my pent up anger and emotions spilled out. I took a deep breath and glanced at the targets all of my short daggers had met their targets easily. My feet ached from spinning so quickly on my heels. I sat down in the dry grass, out of breath. I pulled off my shoes, slipping on my runners. Putting on some headphones and my music I started to run laps when I stopped it was almost dinnertime so I retrieved my daggers and headed back to my room.

          I was called downstairs in a casual pair of jeans and a black cropped top sliding down the railing to the bottom of the staircase, Bella looked at me slightly amused.

          "Get ready we are going out,"

          "Well because clearly you can't see, I am ready." I said sarcastically she mearley glared at me. rolling my eyes I grabbed her outstretched arm and we apparated into borgin and burkes. I could see Draco, Ly, Lucius, Narcissa and Greyback all crowded into the small room voldemort stepped forwards. I blanked out but next thing I knew Lyra was on the ground and Draco was comforting her. That was when I noticed the matching tattoos on their arms, identical to mine. Now we were all together.

          As we were all leaving the shop I slipped away to one of the newest additions to the many wizarding shops, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. Slipping inside to the back where I saw him. His red hair was illuminated by the dim light bulb.

          "Fred," my voice broke as he spun around so fast he went flying.

          "'dromeda!?" He picked me up spinning me around I laughed. We both had tears streaming down our faces. He placed me down, I looked into his deep hazel eyes and grabbed his collar and pulled him into a rough and passionate kiss. His lips felt so right on my own, this just reminded me how much I had missed him. Remembering my situation I pulled away.

          "I'm sorry I can't stay, I just needed to see you and know that you were ok."

          "Me ok!? your the one who's been living with psychos!" He joked I laughed. Unfortunately he noticed one of my many blades. He brushed his hand over the handle lightly frowning.

          I cleared my throat "This place is pretty cool," his eyes lit up.

          "Yeah, we've been pretty successful so far, even mum's had to admit that we're doing good," I laughed suddenly noticing the time, they would for sure know I was gone by now.

          "Shit, love I've got to go, I'm sorry. I don't want to but I cant be focusing on a full time relationship right now. especially not a long distance one." I kissed him quickly. he nodded sadly

          I left. running to the nearest fireplace, returning back to malfoy manor.

          I took a quick shower and curled my hair with a flick of my wand. I slid into a black dress and did my usual make up. I also had on a pair of small black heels.

          Swiftly running down the stairs to meet the rest of my family at the bottom, we all walked into the dining hall together

          Swiftly running down the stairs to meet the rest of my family at the bottom, we all walked into the dining hall together. I swiftly pulled out my chair and took a seat in between Bellatrix and Lyra. The dark lord sat at the head of the table. He caught my eye and gave me a stiff nod, in which I replied the same way. We sat down and ate. After everyone was done we stood, no one said a word when the dark lord hissed,

          "Draco, stay." I caught Lyra's fear filled eyes we both scurried out of the room and to our own to silently worry the night away.

~~~~~