Juggernaut drive

Asia vanished and everyone was in shock issei was the worst. He was completely devastated when this devil guy appeared and said that he was responsible. Issei was still looking for Asia.

Issei: "Asia... stop hideing... it's time to go home... you want to go home right?..."

Rias: "issei..."

Y/N: "he's lost it..."

Issei: "come on... we still have a race to win..."

???: "she isn't coming back I've sent her into the dimensional gap." He smiles. "In other words... the bitch is dead."

Rias: "issei what are you doing?!!"

We noticed him start walking not saying anything towards the devil guy.

Ddraig: "Rias gremory!!"

Rias: "what is it Ddraig?"

Ddreig: "if you wish not to die I'd suggest that you leave immediately."

Y/N: "he's not doing what I think he's doing?"

Ddreig: "I, who am about to awaken,
Am the Heavenly Dragon who has stolen the principles of domination from God."

Y/N: "shit!! Rias we gotta get out of here now!!!"

Ddreig: "I laugh at the "infinite", and I grieve at the "dream"

Rias: "I won't leave him!!!"

Ddreig: "I shall become the Red Dragon of Domination."

Y/N: "now Rias!!"

Ddreig: "And I shall sink you to the depths of the crimson purgatory!"

Y/N: "Fuck!!!"

Ddreig: "JUGGERNAUT DRIVE!!!"

I push Rias to kiba behind cover and was hit by some debris knocking me out cold.

When I woke up the entire building was destroyed and Koneko was holding me on her lap while Rias was trying to figure out what to do to save issei.

I got up and walked to her.

Y/N: "looks like a incomplete transformation."

Rias: "will he be ok?"

Y/N: "that's hard to say. It might just go away on its own or it will eat the rest of his life force and he will die."

Vali: "he's right."

Vali came out of a portal with the monkey guy and a guy in a suit.

Rias: "vali?"

Vali: "I felt a change in issei's power. I wanted to see what it was. So we came here."

Y/N: "he lost it when Asia vanished."

Suit guy: "we found her in the demential gap. Luckily we where there and found her in time."

Rias: "Asia!!" She ran over to her.

Vali: "it would appear that issei had a incomplete transformation."

Rias: "if we can tell him that Asia is here and alive would that bring him out of it?"

Y/N: "it just might. I'm not sure though but we need to try something."

Rias then stands up and opens her wings.

Vali: "you'll die if you get close to him his power is too great."

She just leaves and starts flying to Issei.

Y/N: "damnit!! I can't let her go alone. I might have something that can help."