Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Adrian's P.O.V

I get in the car. Daniel gets in the passenger seat and Sophie gets in the back. I don't even wait for them to close the door because I speed out of the school parking lot.

As I'm driving my knuckles turn white because of how tight I'm holding the steering wheel.

All of a sudden my vision clouds with black dots I swerve to the side, I shake my head to rid the dots and focus on the road.

The dots come again, I can hear Daniel and Sophie shouting at me to pull over, and I do.

A wave of pain comes at me full force. I don't know what's happening to me.

'Eli, what's going on?' I mind link my wolf.

'Mate! Mate is hurt! WE NEED TO GET TO MATE!!' He mind linked back.

They better not be hurting my mate. My sweet little Melissa. Watch when I find them, I'll beat them to the pulp.

Those who took her shall never see the light again.

I have to focus again. We need to get her, I need her.

>_< >_< >_< >_<

"Call our allies and bring your pack here. We'll all have a meeting together and discuss our plans to get back my little sister." Ben says.

We arrived at the royals and we had gathered with Ben, Alex, Daniel, their parents, Sophie and I.

We told them that Melissa had been taken and you should've seen how they were freaking out, Karen was practically in tears.

"Okay. I'll tell my pack to meet up here in an hour." I start, "I'll start calling the other alphas."

He just simply nods and goes into his office.

____________________

Hello! New update! :D

Vote/ comment!!

I reached 1.03k!! Thank you so much! <3

Sorry I took long to update. :( I'll update again soon.

It's short, but don't worry I'm going to update again. I'm not going to take like about a week Naww.

I'm going to update in a few hours or so.

~ xoxo Jasmine.