Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Melissa's P.O.V.

I've been having many weird cravings. I haven't seen Sophie in awhile since she has been with Mark, her mate. If I remember correctly the first time we met was when I first went to school and Sophie introduced me as her boyfriend.

He was busy lately with pack duties since he's a beta, Adrian's beta to be exact. Once upon a time a little 16 year old Sophie was celebrating her birthday and excited to meet her mate. She found out it was her brothers best friend and beta. The end.

I didn't have time to spill the news to her yet and I don't just want to pick up my phone and call her saying 'surprise I'm pregnant' no. That's a big no no. It needs to be in person. Best friend rule.

I go into the kitchen and take out a bowl from the cupboard. From the fridge I take out a pack of pickles, ketchup and strawberries. I mix them together and start eating. I moan of the delicious goodness and eat more of it.

"Hey babe. What you eating there?" Adrian asks looking into my plate. I hold up a pickle with a bit of ketchup on it and hold it up to him.

"Want some? It's sooo good." I said.

His face scrunches up and he shakes his head. "No it's okay. I'm good."

Tears well up in my eyes and then I'm full blown crying. "Do you don't love me anymore?" I sob. "Why don't you love me?"

"No no no. I love you. I really do." He rushes out with wide us not knowing what to do.

"How much do you love me?" I whisper.

"To the moon and back." He says. I smile and jump up. I tackle him into a hug and he staggers back a bit because of the unexpected force.

"Yuck. Get a room you two." Daniel says walking in.

"I did have a room with her and she ended up pregnant." Adrian said smirking.

Daniel growled loudly. "She's my little sister don't say that."

I put my hand on Daniels chest restraining him from tackling my mate. "Dany. Chill."

His face softens and he nods. He makes a sandwich and then starts eating it while eyeing Adrian. I roll my eyes. Boys.

I leave the kitchen and go into the living room belly flopping into the sofa. I take my phone out of my jeans pocket and dial Sophie's number.

"Hello, pizza pizza. How may I help you?" Sophie answers in a cheery voice.

"Cut the bull. I need to see you asap. I'm not kidding. It's a major thing." I yell into the phone.

"What? What's wrong? Anything happen? Omg. I'm on my way." Then the line goes dead.

I guess I'll see her in at least five minutes. I lay my head on the cushion and close my eyes.

I was dreaming of a candy wonderland when someone laid on top of me. Shit. This person needs to lay off the food. I turn my body to the side and hear a thump and the weight is off my back.

"Melissa.." Sophie's voice whined from the floor. " you evil bitch." I laughed and got up.

"Hello friend." I smiled brightly. She glared at me and then got off the floor and dusting off the imaginary dust from her pants. She sits beside me and faces me.

"What was such an emergency?" She asked seriously.

"So. Your brother and I really love each other and when people love each other they make love and when you have un protective love one gets pregnant."