Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Melissa's/ Bianca's P.O.V

I have enrolled in a high school nearby called Crystal Shore high. Since its still the summer, school doesn't start yet. YAAAYY... not.

Since I've honestly got no one to spend time with *tear tear* oh well... I'll find someone. For now I think I'll adjust my bedroom. When I went to the mall I bought sky blue paint to put on my walls and teal curtains to put on my window. I already put my old clothes in my walk in closet alongside my new clothes. I went inside my bathroom that's in my room and looked in the mirror and stared at my reflection. Then a thought comes to mind, school at least starts in a month.

I should really start painting or I can just call a painter... I'll call a painter. I'm too lazy! I feel so lonely in this house all alone, but it's better than being back with my horrible parents.

So, I called a painter and they will be here in a few minutes, I put my hair up in a quick messy bun and change into jean shorts and a white tank top since it's pretty hot outside. I think I'll go to the garden..

I walked down the stairs to the back door and out to the garden. It was nice with flowers around and the sun shining outside. I just loved how nice it was and peaceful like a place where you can do your thinking or just chill reading a book or something. There was also a pool out in the back with the sun out it just looks so tempting to just jump in the water and swim. I heard the faint sound of the doorbell signalling that the painters have arrived. I walked back in and opened the front door.

"Hey, please come in." I opened the door wider and about three men walk in wearing overalls. I lead them to my room and they started painting I also told them that I would like the guest rooms to be a cream colour. They nodded and got to work.

I got bored just sitting around so I decided I should go to a diner and get lunch since it was like 11. I went to tell the men that I'll be back in a few and went out to my baby and started to drive to a near diner. Once I found a diner I parked and walked into "Daisy's Diner" I sat on a table that was not being used and looked over the menu.

"Hey sugar! What would you like to order? My name's Daisy and I'll be serving you." Asked an old lady about the age of 50 came up to me smiling. Her smile was contagious so a smile of my own plastered on my face.

"Hi'ya Daisy! i'm Melissa. I would like the.. uhh.. BLT with coffee. Could you also put two sugars and two creams on the coffee? Thanks" I looked up from the menu.

she smiled, "Of course. I'll be right back in a few minutes." She then left.

I was reading a book when Daisy came back with my order I thanked her and started eating.

"Mmmm" I moaned as I took a bite of the BLT its was sooo good. When I finished I paid then left to go somewhere else.

~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't sure where to go so I just decided to go back home and relax. As I arrived home the painters were still working and I just laid on the couch watching Spongebob. Three hours later and the painters finished and they left after I paid them. I decided I should take a nap so I got up from the couch and went upstairs, walked in my bedroom and collapsed on my soft bed.

I woke up stretching and checked my bedside table for the time. I saw it was 3 in the morning and decided to go back to bed.

It was noon when I decided to wake up. I never knew I'll sleep that much. oh well, at least I slept a lot. As I'm eating I wonder did my parents notice I was gone? did they care? what are they doing now? I was just in deep thought.

"Hola Siñora(Hello miss) Lopez. Do you need anything?" Maria, My maid asked. I got a few people around here like a maid or cooks and other people so that I wont be too lonely. I smiled up at her, she is a very lovely woman. She treats me as if I'm her own daughter. She's like a mother to me and I've only known her for a bit. She is a short Mexican with brunette wavy hair that she puts in a bun and chocolate brown eyes.

"No, mama Martinez. Estoy bien no nessescito nada pero gracias (I'm fine I don't need anything, but thanks)" I replied. Yes, I know I just called her mama well she really is like my mother except we aren't blood. She nodded and told me she has to go do something so I just said bye and continued eating.

The day is going slow. I've went out the back and brought a book with me and sat on one of the chairs outside reading and enjoying the sun. So far I've already settled in this place and am used to the streets and roads. I always drive around so I guess that's why I've somewhat recognized the streets. OH! and guess what? school starts soon.

Maybe I'll meet friends and not be so lonely anymore even though I'm not so much anymore with Maria and my other workers or how I like to call them my family.

______________________

Well, this chapter was shorter than the other ones! But hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote/comment, share & follow!! :D

~xoxo Jasmine.