Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Melissa's P.O.V

A few weeks has passed and school is just starting in two days which is Monday. Today Maria and I will be heading to the shops to get my school supplies, she offered to come with me because she said she also needs to get a few things from the shop. So, here I am sitting in the drivers seat driving to the shop with Maria in the passenger seat. Maria and I have went out together a few times I still remember when we went for a walk to the park to see the little kids playing.

*flashback*

Maria and I were walking on the grass taking a walk in the park since it was such a beautiful day. We walked until we saw a bench and sat down.

Maria faced me as we talked, " Are you excited for school?" She asks. I made a thoughtful expression and said, "I'm really not sure. I'm nervous and excited at the same time you know? what if.. what if nadie me habla o no quieren hacer mis amigos?(what if.. what if no one talks to me or wants to be my friend?)" I asked her with a sad expression on my face. The smile on her face wiped off and she looked and me with a sad expression and put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Mija, no piensas eso(don't think that). I bet the whole world would love to be your friend!" She said trying to cheer me up which worked.

"Gracias mama(thanks mom). You always know how to make me smile." I replied. I saw an ice cream truck and asked her if we could go get some and she laughed, but said yes. We walked to the ice cream truck and bought ice cream. I got chocolate and she got vanilla.

That day was a fun day even though we really didn't do much. It was just an amazing day because I got to spend it with someone I love and care about.

*flashback ended*

We finally made it to the shops and were getting out of the car. We walked side to side to the entrance, while I went to the school supply section Maria went to the grocery section.

I got at least four binders, some paper, pens, pencils and many more. When I was done I paid for everything and waited until I saw Maria walk to the entrance of the store. We drove home and brought our stuff in, I went up to my room and Maria went to go make dinner. Once I've reached my room I dropped my school supplies on my desk and sorted everything out and once I was done I got called down for dinner.

"LISSA! FOODS READY!!!" Yelled Maria from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'M GOING!" I called back. I ran down the stairs entered the kitchen washed my hands then walked into the dinner table. I took a seat next to Paul, he's one of the workers here. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes and is about 6'0. I turned and smiled at him which he returned.

"Hey Paul! How are you?" I asked.

"Hello Sage. Im good, how about yourself?" He called by my middle name like he always does. I grinned.

"Great!" I replied back happily. Then we started eating, once I finished eating I told everyone that I was tired so I would be going to bed.

When I went in my room I went to pick out my pyjamas and got shorts and a tank top. I walked into my bathroom deciding to shower, put the water on warm and stripped my clothes then hoped in. I let the warm water run down my body then I put on my strawberry conditioner and coconut body wash. Once I was out and dressed in my pj's I hoped into bed and fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~

All I saw was a big black wolf in front of me as it stared at me.

"your time to shift will be soon... you will find out a lot about yourself and the people around you" A voice said.