29. Dear Jake, it can only get better from here.

MAGGIES POV

I wake up to the sound of giggles and a authorative voice saying, "Maybe we should go into the other room."

I stretch against a warm body and sigh, as I do that a protective arm wraps around my waist and pulls the blanket tight against me.

It's hot though so I try to push it down, the arm holds it. I frown and open my eyes, expecting to see the blank T.V. instead my view is blocked by a pair of long female legs, and a giggling six year old.

Jake clears his throat behind me, "I thought we were going to pick Lily up."

I now realize why he had the blanket so tightly held, we're both naked and wrapped around each other from sleep.

"We went to lunch and I figured while we were already out I'd drop her off." The womens australian accent is thicker than her daughters.

"Um, okay..." I say trailing off, "Well why don't you go wait in the kitchen so we can get dressed."

She purses her lips, "Fine."

She's leaving the room when somebody else runs in. I frown when I see Jenny and Liam.

"What are you two doing here?"

Liam raises an eyebrow, "Why are you guys naked with some random lady in your living room?"

"Excuse you, I have a name and it's Georgia."

Jenny by this point has covered Liams eyes though and is looking away, "We came to get Lily."

"For what?" I ask, starting to get annoyed with all the people being in the room while we're both naked.

"For her dress fitting." She says, "Remember?"

"No." I say frowning.

"I told you you didn't tell her." Liam mumbles.

Lily squeals, "Dress fitting?"

Georgia humms to herself unhappily, "Can we please go into the kitchen so these two can get dressed?"

Jake sighs, "Yes please."

They all leave and I grab the other blanket from the back of the couch and wrap it around myself, Jake and I run to the bedroom and quickly pull on clothes.

"Jezum Mags." He says sighing.

"What?" I ask buttoning my pants.

"I can't believe that just happened."

I shrug, "Me either. But let's just get dressed, get to the kitchen and act like nothing happened."