Author's note

Hello, first I want to apologies because I updated the rest of my stories except this one. But a small situation happen, and I was upset at myself. This little situation that I am talking about happened this past Friday, 1/31/20.

I know it's not an excuse, but I was very, very upset at myself.

Before I say what happen let me explain what is my editing process.

So, I am usually about two chapters ahead, from the chapter that I post, and so what I do is I type the chapter on my Google drive, I print it, and I edit it. Then I copy and paste it from Google drive to Wattpad, and what I corrected on the sheet of paper is what I correct on Wattpad. Once everything that's on the paper is on Wattpat and I add the pictures that I want, that's whe I post the chapter.  

Well, now that you guys know my process, I will tell you my incident. 🤦

I was TWO sentences from finishing the chapter, (passing from the paper to Wattpad), when my phone died. I plugged it in, and I went back Wattpad so I can continue finishing my two sentences, and guess what happen? Everything that I had written was deleted! I had nothing!

So I was upset at myself, because my phone warn me it was at 10% battery and I didn't plugged it in, I thought I was going to be able to finish it before. I wanted to posted it so bad, I didn't payed attention to it. 

Lesson learned? YES! now I make sure my phone is no less than 50% when I'm typing  the final draft. So I am sorry I haven't updated this story, but like I said I was upset.

I know I shouldn't have let it get to me, but I was so upset and annoyed 🤦, and I know we all make mistakes, is just that I was two sentences away, and I had to start from scratch. But hey that's life right? You fall and you have to bring yourself back up. 😊

The good news is that I should be updating later tonight, since I'm typing the final draft at the moment. 😊

Again, I am sorry and Thank you 😊