9. Chaos

Previously

She turned around got up wiped her tears and said "you wanted me as a girlfriend, you have a lover which is my boss, and a "friend with benefit" which is Polen. I wonder how can we look at this. Let me think! Ohhh I know let's look at this like we were looking at an ice cream with three toppings. You are the cone, I am the bottom topping, what topping should we put ummm let me think. Vanilla, I love vanilla topping, than let's add Polen lets see what don't I like, so many flavors that is hard to choose one" she puts her hands on her chin to think "Ohhh I know, schololate. I hate Chocolate. And lets add Demet which we will give her, the topping of... strawberry. All three toppings on top of a cone, meaning all three of us on top of you, ohhh wait I forgot the herry, so let's add a cherry, but what will the cherry be? Hummmm, let me think. Ohhhh I know, the cherries will be al ...."

"I LOVE YOU!" He yelled at her. That's the cherry that I...LOVE...YOU!"

----------------------------------

"Excuse me!?" She asked

"That I love you! He responded

"Can, shut up! You don't know what your talking about" she started to talk a little louder still standing on the rocks. Can noticed that people started to look even though it was early in the morning, they were only a few people walking and running.

"Sanem please come with me" He said stretching out his right hand

"No! I'm not going to go with you anywere" she yelled "Your a liar, a cheater, I hate you!"

"Sanem, please I need you to come with me." He walked closer to her

"No, Can!" she kept her posture and with a loud voice loud. Can noticed people getting even more aware of what was going on.

"Look it's Can Divit! The famous photographer and with another girl!" A lady said and Sanem froze. The lady started to look for her phone in her purse "My phone were is my phone, Damn I can't find anything in this stupid purse."

"Now, you understand why I said to come with me? Now, either give me your hand and come with me. Or else the one that's going to be in tomorrow's magazines and newspapers will be you!" he shouted. Sanem grabbed his hand "Now, cover your eyes and nose with your other hand, and just leave a small gap so you can semi see where you're stepping on." Sanem did as she was told

"Can! I love your pictures, I have them! I have most of your collection! Obviously most of them are copies, but I love them! Another person yelled as she was walking towards them. Can just looked at her, and smiled. Not paying much attention to her. "Crap she's taking out her phone" He said as he was helping Sanem cross the rocks into the pavement

"What do we do?" she asked paneking

"Just, breath and when I tell you to run, you run. But with both hands on your face. Remember only a small gap so you can see and run to the passenger seat. Tamam?"

"Ok"

Can sees more, and more coming and sanem just hears someone scream "Can. I love your pictures."

"NOW! NOW! RUN!" Can lets go of her other hand and she puts her other hand on top of the other one covering her face better, and runs after Can.

"Can, I can only see your feet!" she yelled

"That's ok, just follow them, I'm right in front of you. I don't want to hold your hand so you can cover your face better. ok"

"Ok" she said as she follow his feet semi running. Good thing his car was right there so they didn't really have to walk for a long time. They get to his car, and he opens the passenger seat, so she was able to get in. "Duck! And cover your face" he tells her. He runs to the driver's seat, and sees everyone already with their phones out taking pictures of them. He starts the car and drives off.